Keep on the Shadowfell preview

Sojorn

First Post
jelmore said:
According to one account, there are supposed to be two Eberron-specific pregens in the section for adapting to fit Eberron.

Are they just variations on the existing pregens, or are they new?
Those are coming in the DDI preview as far as I know.

Edit: Blarg. Ninja'd because I'm apparently posting in molasses.

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Dragonblade said:
How did they fix the paladin's mark?
Nicely.

On your turn, you must engage the target you challenged or challenge a different target. To engage it, you must either attack it or end you turn adjacent to it. If none of these events occur by the end of your turn, the marked condition ends and you can't use Divine Challenge on your next turn.
You can use Divine Challenge once per turn.

Kordeth

First Post
jelmore said:
According to one account, there are supposed to be two Eberron-specific pregens in the section for adapting to fit Eberron.

Are they just variations on the existing pregens, or are they new?

I thought the setting-specific adaptations were going to be an Insider article....

Gargazon

First Post
On your turn, you must engage the target you challenged or challenge a different target. To engage it, you must either attack it or end you turn adjacent to it. If none of these events occur by the end of your turn, the marked condition ends and you can't use Divine Challenge on your next turn.
You can use Divine Challenge once per turn.

Wow, I didn't expect the fix to be so much like the one that was being circled around the forums...

Also, doesn't this make Kobold Dragonshields and their 'Shift when enemy moves adjacent' ability a right pain in the arse for a Paladin?

Rechan

Adventurer
Gargazon said:
Also, doesn't this make
Kobold Dragonshields
and their 'Shift when enemy moves adjacent' ability a right pain in the arse for a Paladin?
And the
goblin's "Move if an attack doesn't hit you".

Last edited:

Gargazon

First Post
Rechan said:
And the goblin's "Move if an attack doesn't hit you".

Oh boy, it looks like my D&D group got a whole new reason to hate goblins! :D

... The goblins DO actually still have that power, right? The DDM stat cards surely are not that different?

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Gargazon said:
Also, doesn't this make Kobold Dragonshields and their 'Shift when enemy moves adjacent' ability a right pain in the arse for a Paladin?

Should be ok. The paladin ends his turn adjacent and marks. The kobold's shift is a reaction not an interrupt, so the kobold's shift occurs immediately after the paladin ends his turn. So the kobold is still marked.

Rechan

Adventurer
Gargazon said:
Oh boy, it looks like my D&D group got a whole new reason to hate
goblins!
:D

... The goblins DO actually still have that power, right? The DDM stat cards surely are not that different?
I'm going off the Monsters and More PDF from pictures shown of the MM at DDXP.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases