Keep on the Shadowfell preview

Kitirat

First Post
Regarding Copyrights

Just a quick note, he has a copy which he can display at his store, thus since it can be publically displayed, he can release any and all info he wants (though scanning and reproducing the character sheets in detail is likely pushing it). If he or a customer (cough, cough) was to hand write excepts info into a post, it would not be under copyright infringement.

And thanks a ton for all the info.

Something I would love to know is what are the new powers each character has. Perhaps just the names and type (at-will, encounter, etc). Especially for the wizard, paladin and cleric.

Thanks,
Ken

jaldaen

First Post
First of all thank you very much for all your scoops... I'm liking what I see... I do however have a question for you:

What abilities match up with the bolded ability modifiers? I'm just trying to reverse engeener them... if you want you could just post the dragonborn and rogue's ability scores and I'll try to reverse them myself.

thalmin said:
Dragon Breath Encounter Power - Minor Action - Blast 3 - Attack +4 (unkown ability) vs Reflex - 1d6 + 1 (unknown ability) damage.

Rogue Daily: Trick Strike
Through a series of feints and lures, you maneuver your foe right where you want him.
Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Target one creature
Attack +8 (Str or Dex?) vs AC (normal)
Hit 3[W] + 4 (Str or Dex?) damage, and you can slide the target 1 square.
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, each time you hit the target you can slide it 1 square.

Thanks! ;)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I just remembered. At GAMA, we asked about only 5 pregens. The WotC folk (sorry, I don't remember who) took notes about possibly doing another character on DDI. Let's hope.

Sojorn

First Post
thalmin said:
I just remembered. At GAMA, we asked about only 5 pregens. The WotC folk (sorry, I don't remember who) took notes about possibly doing another character on DDI. Let's hope.
Be nice if there was an extra pregen or two by the 20th, yes :)

Shado

Explorer
Derren said:
Its a rather bad fix. This way its still possible for the paladin to stay back and pelt the enemy with ranged attacks while also dealing automatic damage to it.

It's been said once, but it needs repeating.

A Paladin's Divine Challenge does not do automatic damage. I never has (in any public version of the ability).

It only does damage if the target makes an attack that doesn't include the Paladin as a target.

As all creatures are aware of marks placed upon them, their consequences, and who placed the mark on them, it's not an issue.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
jaldaen said:
First of all thank you very much for all your scoops... I'm liking what I see... I do however have a question for you:

What abilities match up with the bolded ability modifiers? I'm just trying to reverse engeener them... if you want you could just post the dragonborn and rogue's ability scores and I'll try to reverse them myself.

Thanks! ;)
Dragonborn Str 18, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 16
Rogue Str 12, Con 13, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 16

Verys Arkon

First Post
thalmin said:
Dragonborn Str 18, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 11, Wis 13, Cha 16
Rogue Str 12, Con 13, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 10, Cha 16

Those both add up to 32 using the point-buy Totoro came up with :) (Method B in PrRC).

thalmin

Retired game store owner
pukunui said:
Sorry to be a pest but I'm going to reiterate my question about the "secret room". Have you spotted it yet?
Sorry, I have not yet spotted the room, but I haven't had much chance to read the adventure. Danged customers keep coming in and interrupting me. ;)

Remove ads