Keep on the Shadowfell preview

Ashardalon

First Post
thalmin said:
Here you are
[sblock]Ochre Jelly, Blue Slime and Gelatinous Cube are all: Large Natural Beast (ooze)
Dark Creeper Small shadow humanoid [/sblock]
Thanks!
[sblock]I'm a bit surprised that oozes aren't their own type, admittedly. I guess some oozes can be magical beasts, but I wouldn't expect humanoid or animate oozes...
I realized a bit too late that the dark creeper "isn't the creeper I am looking for," I got my wires crossed there with another monster, but I guess I have the answer I was looking for regardless.[/sblock]

ShinRyuuBR

First Post
Ashardalon said:
[sblock]I'm a bit surprised that oozes aren't their own type, admittedly. I guess some oozes can be magical beasts, but I wouldn't expect humanoid or animate oozes...[/sblock]

Well, they do get their own subtype, just like undead. :)

(Undead can be natural humanoid, shadow humanoid, shadow animate...)

Ashardalon

First Post
ShinRyuuBR said:
Well, they do get their own subtype, just like undead. :)

(Undead can be natural humanoid, shadow humanoid, shadow animate...)
That's exactly what I'm talking about. :p

[sblock]It makes perfect sense for undead and plant (which was what I'm shooting for with the dark one, if only to confirm it) to be subtypes under this system. I'm unconvinced that ooze is a good fit for a subtype, however.[/sblock]

Xardinhul

Explorer
Hello Thalmin -

Unless I missed it, would you mind sharing some information about the half elf? What are his statistics? Does it list any racial powers or benefits? Half Elves are among my favorite races and im really excited to learn more about them. So excited that I stopped being a lurker and actually made an account so I could aks the question! *blush blush*.

Thanks in advance, cap'n.

Kahoots

First Post
Thanks a million Thalmin!

To answer a question in another thread from yesterday morning, does it mention encumbrance on the characters? Or weight of the inventory?

Thanks!

Cirex

First Post
Kahoots said:
Thanks a million Thalmin!

To answer a question in another thread from yesterday morning, does it mention encumbrance on the characters? Or weight of the inventory?

Thanks!

I think he said that nothing about encumbrance.

Stalker0

Legend
Good info on the paladin's mark!! We also heard that the fighter's mark might be getting a change as well. Did it, or is it the one we've seen before?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases