Keep on the Shadowfell preview

Kitirat

First Post
Pre-gens only please

For this thread, could ya post the stats (or much better scans) of the 5 pregens, at the least at 1st level? Put the monsters and adventure impressions in another thread not called pregens.

And for the love of god post them already, I'm dying here! :D

Thanks,
Ken

MindWanderer

First Post
And good that he didn't.

Rather than posting specific material (like stats and powers) that are protected under copyright, can you post generalizations that can be inferred from the module? Such as how half-elf multiclassing works, and what the dragonborn features actually do?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I added a group of encounters I missed the first time.
I don't have time to do the stat blocks, but you can come in and see the adventure, we will have it on display, and this should be at your FLGS, especially if they are a Premiere Store with WotC. (Allow maybe a day or so for delivery. We got ours just minutes before my first post.)

AZRogue

First Post
Is this where we jump on one guy until he spends the next few days typing out answers to every question we can come up with on pain of waterboarding? I got automatic text message that told me this was the place. I heard there would also be punch and pie.

Rechan

Adventurer
AZRogue said:
Is this where we jump on one guy until he spends the next few days typing out answers to every question we can come up with on pain of waterboarding?
Ding ding ding.

I got automatic text message that told me this was the place. I heard there would also be punch orc and pie.
FIFY.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases