Keep on the Shadowfell preview

rhm001

First Post
I'm trying to be helpful here, rather than repetitive, so I apologize if I'm asking for something you've already looked for and not seen.

Do the powers list the class like they did on the earlier sheets? I know last time the half-elf Warlock had Ray of Frost and it was identified as a Wizard spell on the sheet. Do any of the Cleric's powers list another class? Or is the power display format different?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Rechan said:
Just to make a list of the most frequent or pressing/new questions:

Half-elf multi-classing. Tell tell tell tell!
Dragonborn racial abilities (aside from the breath); Fury and the... otherone I forget.
Wizard spells - any new ones?
Rogue daily?
Any new feats?
Half-elf nothing I could see.
Dragonborn Fury: When you're bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls
Draconic Heritage: Your Healing Surge value is equal to one-quarter of you maximum hit points + your Constitution modifier.
Wizard Spells: Expeditious Retreat (Wizard Utility 2) Daily
Fire Shroud (Wizard Attack 3) Encounter
Rogue Daily: Trick Strike
Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Target one creature
Attack +8 vs AC (normal)
Hit 3d4+4 damage, and you can slide the target 1 square. (standard is 1d4+1 for character)
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, each time you hit the target you can slide it 1 square.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
rhm001 said:
I'm trying to be helpful here, rather than repetitive, so I apologize if I'm asking for something you've already looked for and not seen.

Do the powers list the class like they did on the earlier sheets? I know last time the half-elf Warlock had Ray of Frost and it was identified as a Wizard spell on the sheet. Do any of the Cleric's powers list another class? Or is the power display format different?
That's what I looked for. Nothing.

Sojorn

First Post
thalmin said:
Rogue Daily: Trick Strike
Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee or Ranged weapon
Target one creature
Attack +8 vs AC (normal)
Hit 3d4+4 damage, and you can slide the target 1 square. (standard is 1d4+1 for character)
Effect: Until the end of the encounter, each time you hit the target you can slide it 1 square.
!!!!!!

Ranged? Long live the throwing dagger rogue!

Rechan

Adventurer
Kahoots said:
I just was imagining some rogue using a pebble as a ranged weapon and knocking the dragon back a square. :cool:
With a sling, I can see that. Or a good ol' rock. :cool:

I want to know about the
zombies
. But I can wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Remove ads