A-1 Lost Knowledge of Arcanix, thread 2

Moggthegob

First Post
You all finally arrive in the city of passage and manage to find the ride ha twas waiting for you He says to you.... Hello there. The dean is expecting you. You all go up and ar let into the dean's office.

What do you say.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria will glance around the room looking to see who else is in it.

Greetings Dean Gray. It is good to see you again. You are looking well.

Wulfcyne, after much travel and an odd job, is secure in the knowledge the papers are stored safely in his backpack; entering the room, the warrior bows to the Dean, glances about the chamber to see who else is in attendance and remarks softly, 'Good day ta ya, Master Grey. I trust ye recieved our'n Sivis sent message?'

Moggthegob

First Post
The room is entirely empty, besides the odds and ends that you noticed there before.
The Dean frowns " Yes, unfortunately I received your memorandum. It is quite unfortunate that things did not work out with your group. Makharat beat you here and he left this for you"

He pulls out a familiar glowing sword and lays it on the table.

' Do you have my research?'

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria eyes the sword and becomes concerned.

Is Makharat here at Arcanix? If so, is he in good health?

Then, changing the subject,

As for the research, there is much about it you either forgot to, or deliberately didn't, tell us. I am concerned about the potential for misuse. What assurances can I get that your research won't be misused by any group. Whether they be a Dragonmarked House, the Twelve, or someone else entirely.

Solange

First Post
Koh'Tara nods in support of Nuria, who seems to have control of things. She peers into the spirit of Dean Grey as he responds.

OOC: Sense motive (+6) on the Dean as he replies.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases