A-1 Lost Knowledge of Arcanix, thread 2

Solange

First Post
OOC: Great, thanks. And ok, so the rest of us here get to split an extra 800 (266.66 each for the 3 of us), fine by me. I think I forgot about the initial 200.

"I think I'll simply take the note for now." Koh'tara says. "The offer is appreciated though."

Graybeard

Explorer
I would like a wand of Summon Monster please. It may come in handy in the future. Nuria replies.

OOC: Great adventuring with all of you.

Wulfcyne bows to the group, rumbling, 'I look forward ta seein' all of you around the Tavern. May the Sovereigns protect your future travels.'

With that, the warrior turns and makes his way back to Sharn.

ooc; word, a very interesting adventure. Mogg, let me know when I should update my character sheet with the new treasure and exp... also, any additional exp for finishing the adventure?

Moggthegob

First Post
Well the last leg didn't looks to be as interesting of an RPing venture when I originally drew it up. First of all you all do get the base exp for how long this went on and I will give an additional 250 to everyone for that roleplay that broke out at the end.

Time Xp for our roughly 8 month adventure is 400 x level upon completion of adventure experience.

( Go ahead and update your sheets immediately and if you leveled(possibly twice for some of you ;) ) then send and updated version of your sheet,complete XP and level up tracking complete, to myself and Stonegod and we'll look it over.

Kaodi

Hero
A while after the companions have left, the scraping sound of one of the chairs legs on the wooden floor breaks the silence as if someone heavy in armour were standing up. Slowly footsteps make their way to the desk of the Dean, and a sinister voice says, " My payment, Grey. "

Once the payment has been picked up and held out, it disappears from the Deans hands. " It was a pleasuredoing business with you, " says the voice, heavy with sarcasm.

The footsteps make their way to the door, which swings, propelled by an unseen force. The footsteps pass through, and the door quietly closes behind them...

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria will thank the Dean for the wand before leaving to return to Sharn. While walking, she will think about all that has happened and how much her life has changed since she originally left Sharn.

Solange

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Well the last leg didn't looks to be as interesting of an RPing venture when I originally drew it up. First of all you all do get the base exp for how long this went on and I will give an additional 250 to everyone for that roleplay that broke out at the end.

Time Xp for our roughly 8 month adventure is 400 x level upon completion of adventure experience.

( Go ahead and update your sheets immediately and if you leveled(possibly twice for some of you ;) ) then send and updated version of your sheet,complete XP and level up tracking complete, to myself and Stonegod and we'll look it over.
Doesn't time xp vary depending on character level?

Nevermind, 400 x level, not 400 per month.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
( Looks like Dirk and I arrived at the same calculation; we ended up just 50 xp away from 4th level. Nuts, hehehe... )

Remove ads