TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zudrak

Explorer
Col_Pladoh said:
The answer to all three questions questions is no. That is qualified in the second case by possible development.

In the LA game's world setting pantheons, Zagyg is a deity and trickster that is found in each one. That is done so as to empower the Lejend Masters in being as whimsical or narrow as they desire.

Thanks, Gary. As for empowering the game referees, what were you thinking? Rules lawyers run the show today. Just like real lawyers run the real world. :confused:

Happy Easter all!
Zudrak

Nathan P. Mahney

First Post
Gary,

I was wondering, did you ever run or play in any of the classic 1e modules, apart from the ones you wrote yourself? If so, do you have any particular favourites? Any that you weren't partial to (I've heard you weren't a big fan of Dragonlance)?

- Nathan P. Mahney -

Zudrak

Explorer
Bunny Hop

Gary,

It must be my week to spy things about Lake Geneva.

I was checking the Weather Channel last night for this week's forecast. They had a segment on about the Lake Geneva Bunny Hop. Were you in that long line of Easter bunnies? :)

Zudrak

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Zudrak said:
Thanks, Gary. As for empowering the game referees, what were you thinking? Rules lawyers run the show today. Just like real lawyers run the real world. :confused:

Happy Easter all!
Zudrak
Aargh!!!

First kill all the lawyers, rules or otherwise, as Shakespeare was want to record some 400 years ago :mad:

We did indeed have a blessed Easter, thanks :)

Cheers,
Gary

Tuzenbach

First Post
Joseph Elric Smith said:
did they forget to lock the old one when they started a new one?
Ken

Ah, you know what? It's my fault. I just assumed (and you know what happens when we do that, eh?) that Part VIII gets continued to Part IX if the former reaches 10 or more pages. I suppose I could have jumped the gun on that one. Just trying to be efficient. Sorry for the confusion everyone.:heh:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Since the thread's already started, we'll leave this one as current, but technically a thread doesn't have to stop at ten pages any more - it was a courtesy for server response time left over from about three years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases