TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

ScottyG

First Post
Gentlegamer said:
Hey, I gave it a shot! I'll just have to create GG's (Gentlegamer) version of these sub-classes for C&C! :)
If you have access to it, you can find a version of these classes in Gary's Mythus game that you can use for inspiration.
Scott

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
ScottyG said:
If you have access to it, you can find a version of these classes in Gary's Mythus game that you can use for inspiration.
Scott
Well...

Not actually classes at all in the DJ Mythus, but the general areas in question are considered therein, agreed.

Cheers,
Gary

Gentlegamer

Adventurer
Col_Pladoh said:
Well...

Not actually classes at all in the DJ Mythus, but the general areas in question are considered therein, agreed.
Then I shall definitely take a look!

How's the weather in Lake Geneva, lately? My kinfolk in northern Iowa are still a bit chilly . . .

Nathan P. Mahney

First Post
Hey Gary,

How many more questions do we have to ask you before we crack your brain, and send you on a rampage of Killing Us And Taking Our Stuff?

And how do you like MY avatar of Mordenkainen? He's eating chips!

Last edited:

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Gentlegamer said:
Then I shall definitely take a look!

How's the weather in Lake Geneva, lately? My kinfolk in northern Iowa are still a bit chilly . . .
Lake Geneva in southeastern Wisconsin is parallel with northern Iowa. Weather patterns are such though, that the weather is often different than what is happening to the west of here. Fact is we have had a solid week of mostly sunny and warm (60s and 70s) days here, with a change coming tonight--rain and a drop to the 50s, which still is pretty good for early April. All the ice went out of the lake a week or so back.

Cheers,
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Nathan P. Mahney said:
Hey Gary,

How many more questions do we have to ask you before we crack your brain, and send you on a rampage of Killing Us And Taking Our Stuff?

And how do you like MY avatar of Mordenkainen? He's eating chips!
Tell me where you live, do :]

Heh,
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Just a Brief Heads Up:

A note for those living in the general area of Lake Geneva, Troll Lord Games is planning on holding a mini-con here. Date and place are still to be established, but when thay are I'll post here if the Trolls haven't covered it elsewhere on these boards.

Cheers,
Gary

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Roland the model Paladin, and not the Holier then Holy Galahad?? In there best known forms, both are basically the best Knights the French could imagine (country of origin not withstanding)

Gentlegamer, good pick on the mystic and savant!!
To bad they will remain mysteries to the end (as I guess will all other elements of Gygax's 2nd edition). I remember seeing the Mystic cross refernced in at least one other Dragon article...oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads