TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
gideon_thorne said:
My dad's noted more than a few.

His comments. "If this is an indication of the dudes sense of humor, he sounds like a cool dude to talk too."
Boy, has be got the wrong vampire! :lol:

Cheerio,
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
dcas said:
. . . straight from the Colonel. :p
Glad you lent an ear to that allusion. Shucks, you'd have been shocked if I stalked you:eek:

Who is the father of all jokes?

None other than Pop Corn!

Aargh...

Garty

ScottyG

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
That said, I think it fits best in the Great Kingdom's eastern verge, there being a good deal of "ancient history" surrounding that place.
That was my thinking when I chose Sunndi. Although I never settled for sure, I was thinking a threat from Acererak <sp> was the reason the city was tucked into the pocket dimension in the first place. Ivid/Zayene discovered the existance of the place and learned of the items that me be there, and were responsible for bringing it back. The party was racing against forces from the South Province and Medegia to find the good loot.
The combat that had recently erupted between the Great Kingdom and Nyrond and the Iron League per the old Greyhawk's World articles in Dragon were part of the story as well.
Scott

Deogolf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Glad you lent an ear to that allusion. Shucks, you'd have been shocked if I stalked you:eek:

Who is the father of all jokes?

None other than Pop Corn!

Aargh...

Garty

Uh, oh! He's warming up for tomorrow! :confused: I better butter him up some! He's been known to pop off a few "old maids" now and then!

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Deogolf said:
Uh, oh! He's warming up for tomorrow! :confused: I better butter him up some! He's been known to pop off a few "old maids" now and then!
Don't get salty with me, use such cheesy additions, or I'll bag you!

:p
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
gideon_thorne said:
One must get salty when dealing with those completely crackers, tis symbiotic. :D
...Peter asserted crisply.

However, that failed to deter Gary from bending him about as if he were a pretzel.

"Take that, you peanut!"

Henry

Autoexreginated
Gentlemen, gentlemen, surely these chips on your shoulders are not worth the Ruffled feathers! You should Chex your feud at the door, and Lance all festering boils that give the harsh feelings that are normally Nacho styles.

Are we Wise to this advice, now?

gideon_thorne

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
...Peter asserted crisply.

However, that failed to deter Gary from bending him about as if he were a pretzel.

"Take that, you peanut!"

Perhaps the Col should get a Clue since he obviously can't cut the Mustard. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads