TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lkj

Hero
Ack! I'm telling you, it's getting worse. It's inspiring feelings of formication!

AD

PS: A friend taught me that very cool word not long ago . . . and no, the 'm' is not a typo . . .

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
lkj said:
Ack! I'm telling you, it's getting worse. It's inspiring feelings of formication!

AD

PS: A friend taught me that very cool word not long ago . . . and no, the 'm' is not a typo . . .
:lol:

Excellent!

I'll have to work hard, guard against acid responses to my posts, as I see an army of them in the offing.

Cheers,
Gary

lkj

Hero
Col_Pladoh said:
:lol:

Excellent!

I'll have to work hard, guard against acid responses to my posts, as I see an army of them in the offing.

Cheers,
Gary

Ah! Your punnitude is clearly exceptional! I don't know how I'm going to tunnel my way out of this one . . .

lkj

Hero
Of course, were I a carpenter it would be easier . . . though I suppose the structure of my responses would still be riddled with holes . . .

AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases