• MALAHAT_Philip Larwood_post #71

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • RUIN OF AGES_Philip Larwood_post #71

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • CHIMERICAL DRAGON_Adam Bousted_post #79

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Poll closed .
Hey all! :)

Okay, the entries are listed in order they were posted in this thread.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=217330

By:

1. Monster Name
2. Entrant's ENWorld Name
3. Post # of the monster in the above thread.

You can make multiple votes. I'll keep the poll open for a month.

Top 3 in the poll are winners along with a further 3 chosen by me.

...and thanks for voting. ;)

Hiya mate! :)

ShadowNinja said:
So you're going to count out your version of Typhon if this one wins?

I would still release my Lunar Dragon, I just wouldn't attach the name Typhon to it.

Just to mention I am working tonight so I'll get to all the other replies tomorrow guys. ;)

Geraturatu

First Post
wow

How did mine get 17 votes? I thought I would lose this hands down... but my build is in the lead? That's just so... weird.

Hi Upper_Krust, just felt like dropping in and seeing how things are going.

While off subject: Just to avoid questions about it (in case you don't mind, sorry if you do) my leg is slowly getting better, and I am now allowed to walk a few minutes a day on it!

Just to let you all know that the competition voting closes within 24 hours. Thanks to all the entrants and voters.

Hi Geraturatu matey! :)

Geraturatu said:
How did mine get 17 votes? I thought I would lose this hands down... but my build is in the lead? That's just so... weird.

Maybe its the cool name? :cool:

Hi Upper_Krust, just felt like dropping in and seeing how things are going.

Things are going great my side. Hopefully I'll have the 4E books in my hands tomorrow and then I can get to work. ;)

While off subject: Just to avoid questions about it (in case you don't mind, sorry if you do) my leg is slowly getting better, and I am now allowed to walk a few minutes a day on it!

Glad to hear it! :)

...I'm sure you'll be hopping with delight when you get 4E. :D

Okay thanks for entering and voting. The above table gives us the three public winners:

Alzrius: Superior Half-Dragon
Geraturatu: Shadow Fury
Alzrius: Omega Template

...except that I really don't like the Omega Template in any way shape or form. Just been watching the votes and praying it wouldn't make it in. GAH!

So I'm going to add...

Paradox42: Firmament Dragon

...as part of the public's chosen winners. CONGRATULATIONS!

Yes, that still means keeping the annoyance of the Omega Template in some shape or form.

As for my chosen trio of winners I only have two decided so far and I want to reveal all three at once, so I'll take another day or two to look over them all and get back to you.

As an aside, I may add all the monsters as an appendix to the next (and last) 3.5E pdf I release, but I'll wait to hear who is up for that. Won't use anything without permission.

The competition winners will also show up (in perhaps 4E format) at some point in the near future which will include them getting a free copy of that pdf and the hardcopy book, plus the original art for that monster (either done by me or the other artist).

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Upper_Krust said:

Okay thanks for entering and voting. The above table gives us the three public winners:

...except that I really don't like the Omega Template in any way shape or form. Just been watching the votes and praying it wouldn't make it in. GAH!

Dude, you SUCK! I even wrote you into the Adventure Ideas for the monster, and this is the thanks I get?! :p to you!

So I'm going to add...

...as part of the public's chosen winners. CONGRATULATIONS!

Well, that's a decision I can support, at least. After all, the Superior Half-Dragon wouldn't make too much sense if the Firmament and Starshadow Dragons weren't there. Hopefully the latter will be one of your three choices for the other monsters included.

Yes, that still means keeping the annoyance of the Omega Template in some shape or form.

Considering that a majority of the people said they liked it, and wanted to see it printed, I should hope so!

As for my chosen trio of winners I only have two decided so far and I want to reveal all three at once, so I'll take another day or two to look over them all and get back to you.

So, what'll it be? The suspense is a killer!

As an aside, I may add all the monsters as an appendix to the next (and last) 3.5E pdf I release, but I'll wait to hear who is up for that. Won't use anything without permission.

You mean all of the monsters in this contest? Or just the three winners and the three you chose?

In any event, consider yourself to have standing permission to use my stuff.

The competition winners will also show up (in perhaps 4E format) at some point in the near future which will include them getting a free copy of that pdf and the hardcopy book, plus the original art for that monster (either done by me or the other artist).

Woo hoo! :D

Howdy Alzrius mate! :)

Alzrius said:
Dude, you SUCK! I even wrote you into the Adventure Ideas for the monster, and this is the thanks I get?! :p to you!

You forgot I am the Alpha AND the Omega. :p back 'atcha'

Well, that's a decision I can support, at least. After all, the Superior Half-Dragon wouldn't make too much sense if the Firmament and Starshadow Dragons weren't there. Hopefully the latter will be one of your three choices for the other monsters included.

Might be. :eek:

Considering that a majority of the people said they liked it, and wanted to see it printed, I should hope so!

I actually had an interesting idea for it last night.

So, what'll it be? The suspense is a killer!

You'll just have to wait until later.

You mean all of the monsters in this contest? Or just the three winners and the three you chose?

I mean ALL the monsters in the contest. I like a lot of the monsters and I think it would be sacriligious to only show them as converted 4E monsters. I'd like to see them in their native 3.5E habitat first.

But the winners are the ones that get the art and the free pdf/books. That means it will almost assuredly be 4th Edition conversions for them.

In any event, consider yourself to have standing permission to use my stuff.

Thanks very much. :)

Even better than winning the lottery I am sure you will agree. :D

Okay, been having a torrid time trying to choose my winners for the competition.

The more I read them, the more I like them.

I need to fold them into a Tier 1 Winners and Tier 2 Winners and 8 in each category. I don't know what Tier 2 Winners will get at this stage though maybe just a free pdf.

Tier 1 Winners:

Public Vote:

Krust's Vote:

Paradox42: StarShadow Dragon
RAGNAROK: Typhon
Sulacu: Annihilator
Philip Larwood: Ruin of Ages

Tier 2 Winners:

RAGNAROK: Sultan of Brass City
Alzrius: Phasmalich
Paradox42: Hungry Void
Sulacu: Mirror Golem
Mysteris: Oblivion Colossus
Belzamus: Untrammeled Titan of Oblivion
Philip Larwood: Malahat
Adam Bousted: Chimerical Dragon

I'll maybe talk a bit about the Tier 1 Winners when I post the results on my website later.

Congratulations to everyone. Really tough decision for me to even narrow it down to 16! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases