Keep on the Shadowfell character sheet scans

Ooooh, dunno about the legality either. But I am buying KotS anyway, so I feel OK;)

And this will make some of the arguments on the threads about KotS have at least a small basis on fact!
Thanks

I didn't realise that initiative increases at 1/2 levels!
And the half elf is the crappest PC race (AGAIN) by miles. The OP of the thread on it has a good point, what a waste of a race (but IMO it is an error rather than half elves are rubbish;))

erf_beto

First Post
So, cure light wounds is basicaly "the same" as 3E: it's a daily cleric utility power lv2, touched target regains hp as if it had spent a healing surge.

"as IF it had" - so, no need to spend a Healing Surge?

Rex Blunder

First Post
Look at the human's bonus: one extra feat, at-will power, trained skill, and +1 to all defenses. That sounds pretty good. Especially the extra at-will power.

The_Fan

First Post
Random thoughts on each one:

Fighter:
Power attack is a straight -2 for a +3 bonus? Not sure if that's a good trade. This also puts an end to the power attack spreadsheets.

Rogue:
Where does the extra damage from Sly Flourish come from? Charisma looks like.

Paladin:
You get to choose the Dragon Breath power's damage type when you use it, not at character creation? That just got a major boost.

Cleric:
Looks like there are powers based on the god...hopefully there are rules for adapting to homebrew gods.

Cure X Wounds is now a utility power? Great! that means you don't have to punch a bystander to heal the wounded peasant (well, after first level at least).

Wizard:
Once again, Burning Hands changes shape.

So mostly stuff we know already but a few new tidbits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases