Red Hand of Doom - OOC

renau1g

First Post
Rhun said:
I started throwing together the crunch for my swordsage last night, but I'm going to need to work on him a bit this weekend. There are a lot of choices that I need to make on things. LOL.

Not a problem... I'll try to get the IC posts up on either Sunday or Monday then as all the characters should be up by then. I'll let anyone know if I see any problems, but none so far.

s@squ@tch

First Post
As I see it, Group 1 is going to have these roles:

Tank: Rhun's Durion
Ranged Blaster: Graf's Dino-riding Halfling
Secondary Tank: Evo's character
Blaster: Virashil

Should be interesting as we develop our combat tactics....

Voadam

Legend
I believe I am finished with Sir Conrad, please let me know if you spot anything amiss.

I bought a couple wands and a bunch of potions of lesser vigor for just in case.

Rhun

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
As I see it, Group 1 is going to have these roles:

Tank: Rhun's Durion
Ranged Blaster: Graf's Dino-riding Halfling
Secondary Tank: Evo's character
Blaster: Virashil

Should be interesting as we develop our combat tactics....

Actually, group 1 will have Rhun's Avaxasir (Rogue 2 / Swordsage 4), who isn't really a tank at all. The real question is, where will we be getting our healing from?

renau1g

First Post
Evo's Druid. He'll be split between secondary tank/healer. I'll be offering something to him once the game is underway to help with healing...

Voadam

Legend
stonegod said:
Vodaam: You are in group 2, not group 1; where'd your PC go? :)
Right here

If you mean for his "downtime" he's known to visit the Lavender Orchid and the House of Loviatar, he considers it unfortunate that the church of Ilmater does not sponsor such facilities. :)

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Evo's Druid. He'll be split between secondary tank/healer. I'll be offering something to him once the game is underway to help with healing...

Sweet, I like presents!

Tactics wise, I'll reveal some of my ideas. Sleet storm and entangle are for keeping landbound enemies in one place while you blasty types blast them. I can melee, though I won't like it with my low shapeshifted AC. Kelpstrand is great for keeping enemies down(especially since Rhun can then SA them at will) Greater Snake's swiftness will come in handy after a summon a bunch of wolves and our melee types are in melee(possible 7 extra attacks!) I won't hesitate to pop out a mass lesser vigor in the middle of a fight, to keep everybody in top shape, especially if I am closing to melee. Depending on the circumstances, I'll probably prepare a fell weakened decomposition, while we are hurting our enemies, they get weaker.

Graf

Explorer
having had to play heal bot close to ten levels of AoW I can say with authority that the role really sucks. should I drop invisible needle(range 15 attack for a mobile blast=stupid feat anyway) 'n pick up a halfling cleric follower?
Or...
He could be a pally with a dino of his own... (celestial clawfoot!) -- cohort 4 doesn't give mount though... Is it possible to trick a pally out for healing?

renau1g

First Post
Your call.... personally I like the character as is. I can NPC a cleric (maybe a level 4 one, to not pull too much xp away from you guys) or you can get a follower, if you want to burn a feat on it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases