Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Graf

Explorer
s@squ@tch said:
Hey! Virashil is 6th level and only a 5th level Sorcerer! ;)
True enough. And my third level spell is Manyjaws (not exactly going to inspire fear like fireball).
But it's the principal of the thing!

renau1g

First Post
I'm going to look over the characters today. I'll let you guys know if any changes need to be made, and hope to get the IC up ASAP. I was out of town for work yesterday and wish I would've had internet access, while I waited two hours for a client to show up.

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
I'm going to look over the characters today. I'll let you guys know if any changes need to be made, and hope to get the IC up ASAP. I was out of town for work yesterday and wish I would've had internet access, while I waited two hours for a client to show up.

I think maybe I missed a post, but who all was picked for this game?

renau1g

First Post
renau1g said:
*Whew* I must say this is a very difficult things chosing between characters, there are so many good concepts, you've all made such great concepts I struggled to turn any of you away.

I've decided to run it with two groups (Similar to your Against the Giants s@s):

Group 1:

s@squ@tch - Elven Sorceror
EvolutionKB - Dreamsight Shifter Druid (shapeshifter variant)
Rhun - Dwarven Rogue/Fighter OR Rogue/Swordsage (Proposed - get it up Rhun!)
Graf - Dinoriding Halfling Battle-Sorceror
Please post in this RG (http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=4232972#post4232972)

Group 2:

WalkingDad - Death-forged Necromancer
Jerrand Redband - Human Cleric
Voadam - Tiefling Soulknife
stonegod - Changeling beguiler
Arabesu - Shifter Wilder
Please post in this RG (http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=4232974#post4232974)

I just need you to either put together your swordsage-y rogue, or are you planning on keeping with the rogue/fighter?

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
I just need you to either put together your swordsage-y rogue, or are you planning on keeping with the rogue/fighter?

OH, great...

My swordsage background and such is actually posted in the same post as the one for the rogue. I'd like to try the swordsage, simply because it is a "different" concept. But if there is something you don't like about it, I can go with the rogue/fighter.

renau1g

First Post
Sorry Rhun, I meant the crunch-y portion. I like the concept and I like that you're going to try something new. Let me know when it's all set in the RG.

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
Sorry Rhun, I meant the crunch-y portion. I like the concept and I like that you're going to try something new. Let me know when it's all set in the RG.

I will get it up tonight; I have a lot of the crunch worked out, just need to work through maneuvers and such. :D

Graf

Explorer
Would it be possible to get a modified version of this item?

EQUESTRIAN’S SADDLE
Anyone seated in this military saddle feels more comfortable and competent at equestrianism. The saddle grants a +10 circumstance bonus on Ride checks
with horses (MODIFIED TO DINOSAURS).
Caster Level: 5th; Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item; Market
Price: 2,000 gp; Weight: 30 lb.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases