Red Hand of Doom - OOC

s@squ@tch

First Post
Cool! Thanks for the selection -- looking forward to playing Virashil once again.

Should be entertaining! Lets now vote on team 1 to make Evo's character a cleric! :)

[sblock=Graf]
Shouldn't your spells known be 6/3/1/1 (instead of 7/4/2/1) due to the -1 known spell at each level of being a Battle Sorcerer?
[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
I thought so a first too. But then I read battle sorcerer again and I could have sworen it said spell slots and not spells known.
I'll triple check but the current way makes more sense to me. Having slots but no spells known would be weird...
(I mean can I only cast meta magic?)

Anyway the word of the day is definitely "woot!"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Graf said:
I thought so a first too. But then I read battle sorcerer again and I could have sworen it said spell slots and not spells known.
I'll triple check but the current way makes more sense to me. Having slots but no spells known would be weird...
(I mean can I only cast meta magic?)

Anyway the word of the day is definitely "woot!"
There is a min of 1 spell known, IIRC.

Graf

Explorer
You're right. It's minus 1 to both. Good thing I made a spread sheet.

Now that I know I'm selected I have a bunch of rules questions actually

I done suppose any of you rules geniuses know whether having given my fastieth all the combat tricks means it's trained for combat (or do I need to hit a DC 20 to control it in combat?) If so I think I need to get an item to push ride up higher.

Is there -any- way to get handle animal and ride as class skills without spending a feat each on it?
(Not that I mind playing a crazy person whose sense of space and time is messed up (see the flaws I took), I kinda like that).

I'm planning on going Abjurant Champion in two levels (of course it'll probably ne some time around 2009...) just thought I'd mention it.

If anybody sees any other bad choices, mistakes I've made please let me know. My 3.5 rules-fu has atrophied in the last few years.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
To Walking Dad

We could put in are past the old he went to hunt down the "monster" but befriended him instead note. Don't worry if the dm lets me pick whom i can effect my party mates won't be targets if it is closest you may want to stay away from me or we can have it already determined that i'll hold action till you get away from the effect. i can't destroy you so if an al turn does affect you you'll only flee that's weird do you have emotins and get afraid??

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'll have my character posted tomorrow. But a question first...

Will a wilding clasp function normally in my shapeshifted form? (Mostly due to my wisdom enhancing item, I don't want lose bonus spells.)

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm almost finished with Virashil's equipment, just trying to decide on the final few items -- whether to go with a Cloak of Charisma +2 or some other type of item. Definitely will be adding a healing belt though...

Voadam

Legend
Arabesu, I believe the religion stuff is all FR and not Eberron. So Traveller and Silver Flame would not be part of the world/cosmology.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases