Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Arabesu

Voadam said:
Arabesu, I believe the religion stuff is all FR and not Eberron. So Traveller and Silver Flame would not be part of the world/cosmology.

Fixed, Selune and Lord of the Flames, Kossuth for the other.

I need the names of two locations 1) wine country with a sizeable, but not too large, city possibly intolerant of lycanthropes and shifters. 2) big cosmopolitan metrolpolis like Sharn. Perhaps Waterdeep?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Traded glammered + return crystal -> +2 armor. Added Stealthy feat as bonus.

@Arabesu: I don't think we're playing in FR, just using its deities. I'd just make it up. :)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
generic setting

I think the setting isn't going to play much into the adventure but it will with backgrounds and how we relate to one another (this coming from the human minority in the group) So how do we relate and I would like to get some power ups listed maybe here. what would anyone like me to cast on them before a big fight??

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
bless is always a good start, as are other multi-targst buffs. I have looked at your spellselection, and it seems to be the only useful spell to cast on Scavenger (don't hit me with your cure spells!)

renau1g

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
We could put in are past the old he went to hunt down the "monster" but befriended him instead note. Don't worry if the dm lets me pick whom i can effect my party mates won't be targets if it is closest you may want to stay away from me or we can have it already determined that i'll hold action till you get away from the effect. i can't destroy you so if an al turn does affect you you'll only flee that's weird do you have emotins and get afraid??

You can choose to have any turn undead checks "Pass over" any undead in the affected range at your discretion per the SRD. So no worries about WD being around you.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
thanks haven't read all the srd but i should read sections that deal with my character to see what is different from the phb so no worries i won't start targeting a character with such a cool pic need to find me one for my post good work walking dad

Graf

Explorer
A one level dip did occur to me but I'd be a full 2 levels behind (visa vie the wizard). Being 6th level. Being a sixth level caster with 2nd level spells seems poor...

In theory there is playing a Druid but it doesn't work well with the concept. And shapechanged stat blocks give me nausia. And it seems like "surrendering to the game system". Halflings, all halflings, ride dinosaurs damn it. Not just druids!

Of course a level of ranger would help me actually hit with the invisible needle...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases