Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Graf

Explorer
OK. Cool. I may shift a point or two out of ride then... Otherwise I think I'm done (barring any more mistakes).

renau1g

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
I'll have my character posted tomorrow. But a question first...

Will a wilding clasp function normally in my shapeshifted form? (Mostly due to my wisdom enhancing item, I don't want lose bonus spells.)

Evo... sorry for the delay. I missed this post apparantly, reading up on it in the MIC I think this is acceptable.

renau1g

First Post
Arabesu said:
Fixed, Selune and Lord of the Flames, Kossuth for the other.

I need the names of two locations 1) wine country with a sizeable, but not too large, city possibly intolerant of lycanthropes and shifters. 2) big cosmopolitan metrolpolis like Sharn. Perhaps Waterdeep?

1) Yeomanry is the country - Farvale is the city
2) Silverymoon is a place that is tolerant of all non-evil creatures in Faerun, you can use that or Sharn or Waterdeep... your call.

Rhun

First Post
I started throwing together the crunch for my swordsage last night, but I'm going to need to work on him a bit this weekend. There are a lot of choices that I need to make on things. LOL.

Arabesu

renau1g said:
1) Yeomanry is the country - Farvale is the city
2) Silverymoon is a place that is tolerant of all non-evil creatures in Faerun, you can use that or Sharn or Waterdeep... your call.

Sweet!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases