Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Rhun

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Tactics wise, I'll reveal some of my ideas. Sleet storm and entangle are for keeping landbound enemies in one place while you blasty types blast them. I can melee, though I won't like it with my low shapeshifted AC. Kelpstrand is great for keeping enemies down(especially since Rhun can then SA them at will) Greater Snake's swiftness will come in handy after a summon a bunch of wolves and our melee types are in melee(possible 7 extra attacks!) I won't hesitate to pop out a mass lesser vigor in the middle of a fight, to keep everybody in top shape, especially if I am closing to melee. Depending on the circumstances, I'll probably prepare a fell weakened decomposition, while we are hurting our enemies, they get weaker.

Avaxasir will be much more effective in combat if there are others adjacent to him; his Isle of Blades stance will prove quite beneficial in those situations. His sneak attack is only +1d6, so it is a little weak. He'll be able to hold is own using maneuvers, but neither his AC or hit points are high enough to be a true tank. In most situations, Zazz will be a more mobile combatant, using Child of Shadows to provide himself concealment.

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
Group 1 looks good (Except Rhun, I haven't looked your char over yet, but if it's complete let me know)

Not yet...gotta a little work left to do. Either tonight or tomorrow he will be ready.

renau1g

First Post
Group 2:

Jerrand - A couple of items:
1 - you've used 36 ability points, but this should be only 34.
2 - Looking at your spells prepared you might want to switch out the healing spells for other options. Not trying to tell you how to play your character, but you can spontaneously convert any spells to healing spells.
3 - In skill points it says you have 27 points, but you've used the correct amount of 45

WD - Please list the abilities of both the warforged & undead

Minor things and I think we're almost ready. :D

Walking Dad

First Post
renau1g said:
Group 2:

Jerrand - A couple of items:
1 - you've used 36 ability points, but this should be only 34.
2 - Looking at your spells prepared you might want to switch out the healing spells for other options. Not trying to tell you how to play your character, but you can spontaneously convert any spells to healing spells.
3 - In skill points it says you have 27 points, but you've used the correct amount of 45

WD - Please list the abilities of both the warforged & undead

Minor things and I think we're almost ready. :D

Code:
Undead traits:
    *  No Constitution score.
    * Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    * Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
    * Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
    * Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects.
    * Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. The fast healing special quality works regardless of the creature’s Intelligence score.
    * Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
    * Uses its Charisma modifier for Concentration checks.
    * Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
    * Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
    * Proficient with its natural weapons, all simple weapons, and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
    * Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Undead not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Undead are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
    * Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.

Necropolitan Traits:
+2 will vs command undead
+2 turn resistance
natural healing

What warforged traits do you thing should be retained?

renau1g

First Post
That spells targeting constructs affect the warforged also as well as heat metal & chill metal vulnerability. The composite plating (which you have) & a slam attack.

I think that's it for the warforged traits.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
all fixed rdy to go

fixed those problems except spells i like having cure spells becauses i 've used all my spells in combat before --better for everyone this way-- is this a combat based adventure i think i remember you saying it was

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases