Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Rhun

First Post
renau1g said:
Quick Question regarding Entangle, does that spell affect allies in the area as well? It was vague in the SRD, not specifically mentioning either way, I imagine it would, but I've not too much experience with the spell.

Per the SRD:

Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius.

renau1g

First Post
Thanks.

Graf, would you care to modify your location choice? I'm not sure if my map was the clear, but everything within the red lines is affected by the entanglement spell.

renau1g

First Post
Shoot... you're right, there's not enough on the path. Like I said, not too familiar with the spell. You're fine Graf.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Graf

Explorer
Thanks for sorting that!
Entangle is weird like that. Anyway I'm using the Eye to get out this round....
Brodi's decided there's something much more important to do than all this fighting.

Look! Doggie!
(Conveniently, I picked a spell that lets me run away from a fight and still participate).

s@squ@tch

First Post
I wasn't able to find a OOC thread for group Alpha, but we should discuss some combat tactics now that we are only 3 in number, without a meat shield, which we never had, actually.

Rhun

First Post
I wasn't able to find a OOC thread for group Alpha, but we should discuss some combat tactics now that we are only 3 in number, without a meat shield, which we never had, actually.

While Zazz definitely doesn't qualify as a full on meatshield, he does have decent hitpoints and a fairly good AC. If I had known we would be adding another rogue to the party, I would have went straight swordsage with him, instead of rogue/swordsage. I'm gonna feel like my parade is being rained on. :( (hint, hint Renau1g...character redesign option? :D)

With that said, Zazz is best in melee in one of two situations: 1) Flanking with another PC, which allows him to get his (admittedly low) sneak attack damage, or 2) By himself, so he can use his death mark maneuver, which takes out everything in like a 10 or 20' radius (depending on enemy size).

Zazz is also fast and has a variety of abilities aimed at being able to move easily about the battlefield. This should come in handy against spellcasters and such that are pecking away at us from a distance.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Rhun,

If you want to change, go for it. With the party composition changes, I'll allow it, as well as anyone else wanting to make changes, just let me know.

Rhun

First Post
Rhun,

If you want to change, go for it. With the party composition changes, I'll allow it, as well as anyone else wanting to make changes, just let me know.

Thanks for giving me the option, Renau1g. I will look into it, and see if it is worth it to change my PC around...I'll let you know soon, before we end up in the next big fight.

Remove ads