Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Rhun

First Post
R1: Do you want us to move our PCs to the Alpha RG thread?

And, as for Rhun: Don't horde the loot. Sascha will know. Trust me. ;)

I think it would be good to have the PCs moved into a single thread...for ease of reference. And no worries on the loot; I'm sure there will be plenty to go around.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Posting now.

So who all is at the scene now? And who are the PCs? It seems the PCs are:
- Hurrow (Evo)
- Zazz (Rhun)
- Virashil (S@s)
- Sohen (stonegod)
- Sir Conrad (Voadam)
Who is else is there?
- Jorr? (Team 2 hasn't met him yet)
- Anyone else?

We might want a new RG w/ to combine PCs. Not sure if we want to recruit either (did we try again recently). Don't have a primary healer amongst us (though Hurrow can do some).

Thoughts?

renau1g

First Post
Posting now.

So who all is at the scene now? And who are the PCs? It seems the PCs are:
- Hurrow (Evo)
- Zazz (Rhun)
- Virashil (S@s)
- Sohen (stonegod)
- Sir Conrad (Voadam)
Who is else is there?
- Jorr? (Team 2 hasn't met him yet)
- Anyone else?

We might want a new RG w/ to combine PCs. Not sure if we want to recruit either (did we try again recently). Don't have a primary healer amongst us (though Hurrow can do some).

Thoughts?

There's the 5 of you (Voadam's out of action right now, but he'll be back) + Jorr, who'll interact with the newcomer's shortly. I'm going to put Scavenger (WD's PC) to inactive and leave him at the keep for now. Jorr's not in it for the long haul.

What are your thoughts about the healer? I can possibly open it up for recruitment after the next series of encounters as right now it doesn't fit to add someone. Note that this will increase the battles difficulties quite a bit, as right now there's 5 of you (about 25% more difficult than the standard ones). With 6 of you the battles will be about 50% more difficult to keep you around the same challenge. That said the full healer type will definitely be useful as the game progresses.

Rhun

First Post
Not too concerned with healing yet. Hurrow can do some, and both Vira and Zazz have healing belts. And Sohen strikes me as the type that is going to stay out of combat with his spells and such. :)

With that said, we'll have to see how it goes. A dedicated healer is good, but our group knew we were going in without one.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'd agree -- our group knew we were without a healer going in, so we prep'd out pc's as such.

We may get into some trouble later, but i don't think we have to go back up to 6-7 pc's.

5 seems to be a good number without it getting too crowded/slow.

stonegod

I'd agree -- our group knew we were without a healer going in, so we prep'd out pc's as such.
Your group but not our group. Sohen has a belt of healing, at least. We'll want to make sure we have some eternal wands of vigor or somesuch to help w/ the slack.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Did your group have a cleric/favored soul? I guess I didn't think there were any of them in the PC submission thread.

Plus, how damaged can you get when you ride a cart all the time? ;)

stonegod

Did your group have a cleric/favored soul? I guess I didn't think there were any of them in the PC submission thread.

Plus, how damaged can you get when you ride a cart all the time? ;)
We did have a priest... and then an archivist... so we've already been through two divine casters. :)

BTW: Is whats-her-name ever going to introduce herself? Or is she shy. :)

Remove ads