Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Rhun

First Post
I just wish Zazz had more hit points. He has all the other things to be a good front line fighter, but his hit points are low-ish.

Do we happen to be close to gaining a level yet? :D

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, but now with Voadam here, he is a bit more front-line ish and I see Zazz as a more mobile striker-type PC, with the other three providing some more support from the distance.

Divine types need to go through a tougher screening process... they always seem to disappear from games ;)

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, but now with Voadam here, he is a bit more front-line ish and I see Zazz as a more mobile striker-type PC, with the other three providing some more support from the distance.

True; I just hope having another front-liner doesn't hinder Zazz's abilities. He'll have to fireball first, before Sir Conrad gets close. Truth be told, several of Zazz' abilities work better with a fighting companion in the mix.

Divine types need to go through a tougher screening process... they always seem to disappear from games ;)

Its because people hate getting pigeon-holed into a role of dedicated healer. I personally love playing divine PCs, but most of them are slay the enemy first, heal second types.

renau1g

First Post
Its because people hate getting pigeon-holed into a role of dedicated healer. I personally love playing divine PCs, but most of them are slay the enemy first, heal second types.

I'm in the same boat. I do enjoy 4e & Pathfinder for recognizing this fact that it's not much fun being the medic :(

s@squ@tch

First Post
Me too, I don't mind playing clerics at all, but for some reason, all the games I've ever been in as a cleric on ENworld have died.

How odd.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Same here. In my hometown group, my niche was divine types(mostly clerics and druids). They were the up in your face types as well, not the healers.

Remove ads