Red Hand of Doom - OOC

Rhun

First Post
After, we destroy the bridge, my vote is to go on to Drellin's Ferry. We need to warn them of the oncoming threat. They don't have the manpower to repel the invaders(I assume). A retreat to a larger town is best I think.

I agree with this. We need to return to Drellin's Ferry and discuss...unless anyone wants to propose a direct assault on Cinder Hill!

s@squ@tch

First Post
So, I've remembered that we still don't have a user for that Staff of Life we found, which could save one of our bacon in the future -- we should probably find someone in Drellin's Ferry, or elsewhere that has some divine connection in order to use it. I'm assuming that asking someone to activate a staff wouldn't be too pricey, as they don't expend a spell slot or material component or anything, but who knows.

I noticed that most of our PC's have a boatload of healing potions and/or healing belts.

I also noticed that Hurrow is NG as well, so at least Virashil isn't the only one who might have some reservations about just putting a blade into the prisoners.

Proposed watch schedule:

1st: Hurrow
Scavenger

2nd:Zazz
Sascha

3rd: Virashil
Sir Conrad

Splits one of the original group with the new, evil-er group to make sure they don't steal our stuff.

Remove ads