Red Hand of Doom - OOC

renau1g

First Post
WD - after the extended rest in Drellin's Ferry (I'm assuming that's where you're all heading based on IC thread), you can summon it with this shortened time.

You do get new spells though right?

Walking Dad

First Post
no, I get:

9 HP
4 Skill Points
Lich Body DR 4
Summon Familiar (later it looks like)
+1 3rd spell slots

but no more known spells. Not that I'm not glad about the DR and stuff, but it doesn't feel 'oh,... shiny new stuff'. But in Drellin's Ferry sounds alright.

Voadam

Legend
I run for the work-out, not for fun. LOL. I usually run anywhere from about 3.5 to 5 miles when I go out. You're a faster runner than I am, though...my 5k times are usually around 30 minutes.

I run for fun and the workout, usually on wooded trails. If it was painful and no fun I don't think I'd do it. I have no idea how fast I am though I got passed by two women on the trail this morning and it might be more accurate to say I jog. :)

I went running this morning for the first time in about a month, got in an hour (about five miles?), and when I logged on I was surprised to find this discussion going on. Great minds and all that. :)

Rhun

First Post
Unfortunately, running outside in Utah can be tough. Unless you can time it just right, it is either too hot (summer), or too cold (winter). LOL. So I run on my treadmill, in my climate controlled home, in front of my high def TV to keep me entertained! LOL. I guess it beats just sitting on the couch.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
r1: Two questions:
- How do you feel about skill tricks?
- How do you feel about rejiggering some skills? He's in a totally different party now with different balance, so it might make some sense to move them around.

renau1g

First Post
Two answers:

1) Not too familiar with them, but they're in Complete Scoundrel right? I just looked them over quickly and I'm ok with them, but if something is completely off I'll re-consider. But yeah go ahead.
2) Feel free, obviously we've had some consolidation in the groups and anyone who wishes to tweak their PC's I'm open to. I know Rhun commented earlier about Zazz, so the offer's open, as long as it's not a complete change (i.e. Zazz changing into a sorceror, or Virashil becoming a mounted knight).

s@squ@tch

First Post
Damn. Virashil was going to take a level in knight instead. Guess that I have to give Silver the heave-ho, along with Tonto.

Scavenger is a freakin' bone-shield. I'd have Virashil hide behind him, if she wasn't so creeped out about him.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Cool, I'll just wait to see what sg does with Sascha...then I can determine if I need to tweak Zazz at all.
You have a prefernce for skills? Sohen will keep stealth, and can open anything with knock, but we really need only one person to be trap monkey (i.e., Search/Disable device). Make sense for Sohen, but its not strictly needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases