Red Hand of Doom - OOC

renau1g

First Post
Faerun, I'll update the OP. Thanks s@s

Jerrand - You'll need to update your application accordingly. I don't think there's a deity (in any of the pantheons) that has both Earth & Strength as Porfolios so they'll be some tinkering required. Sorry for that.

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Cool. Looking forward to the PC selection with my fingers crossed!

Are partially charged wands OK? (i.e. wands with less than 50 charges on them? how about eternal wands?)

renau1g

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Cool. Looking forward to the PC selection with my fingers crossed!

Are partially charged wands OK? (i.e. wands with less than 50 charges on them? how about eternal wands?)

Partial wands are fine, as are eternal wands. Add 25 gp for a fractional wand + the fractional cost. (i.e. wand of burning hands with 25 charges = 750 * (25/50) + 25 = 400gp)

renau1g

First Post
WalkingDad - Sure, note that this template will need to be applied at 4th level due to the gp cost, so you'll drop down to level 3, then lose another 1,000 xp. Therefore, you'll be 4,000 xp behind the group (I think), and 1 level.

Walking Dad

First Post
renau1g said:
WalkingDad - Sure, note that this template will need to be applied at 4th level due to the gp cost, so you'll drop down to level 3, then lose another 1,000 xp. Therefore, you'll be 4,000 xp behind the group (I think), and 1 level.
Yes, and all this happened a long time ago. Afterwards, the new level 3 LA+0 character adventured again, until he reached 6th level and joined this adventure ;)
Otherwise this is fine and be like some LA buyoff.

Graf

Explorer
this is going to be a crazy party.
Forge of war had fluff about undead warforged no stats though. So there's some precident.

Sorry if we weren't supposed to have complete characters out yet. I guess I took the "may 19th or when we have good submissions" as being a call for more or less complete characters.

Sorry!

renau1g

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Yes, and all this happened a long time ago. Afterwards, the new level 3 LA+0 character adventured again, until he reached 6th level and joined this adventure ;)
Otherwise this is fine and be like some LA buyoff.

Sorry WD, but I feel that I need to almost treat this as a LA buyoff, like you said. It does save you a feat (tomb-Tainted Soul, which is a DA requirement ;)) So you'll be starting with 11,000 XP (same as anyone who wants either a LA+1 template, or race) But I'm sure you'll catch up, but you'll still start with 10,000 gp (13,000 - 3,000 for the ritual)

Edit: On further review, there is some definite overlap between the benefits of the undead type and the warforged race I'll houserule it only costs you 75% of the xp cost, therefore you'd start at 12,000 xp. Hope that works for you as I am quite intrigued by the unliving construct :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases