Free Hypnotic Campaign-Scale Maps

Sammael99

First Post
Rune said:
In B&W? Sure!

In color? I'm less enthusiastic about the idea. I spent way too much time coloring the map above. I believe I could do it quicker, now, but I'm drained! Maybe later.

No, no ! B&W !

If you could do it, just a blank map, it'd be great ! I could use it as a backdrop for in-game maps...

Rune

Once A Fool
Sammael99 said:

No, no ! B&W !

If you could do it, just a blank map, it'd be great ! I could use it as a backdrop for in-game maps...

I'd love to, when I get a free moment.

I'll post it here, when it's completed (and a link to it in my other thread in General), unless you'd rather receive it privately, in which case, email me.

Also, I'll need the parameters (what size do you want it?) The smaller maps are all 400 pixels by 400. They're all JPEG, but I think I can do PDF, if you prefer. Of course, I can't attatch PDF as a viewable document, but you can print it out more easily and I can adjust the scale. Depends on how you want to use it, I suppose.

Last edited:

Sammael99

First Post
Rune said:

I'd love to, when I get a free moment.

I'll post it here, when it's completed (and a link to it in my other thread in General), unless you'd rather receive it privately, in which case, email me.

Also, I'll need the parameters (what size do you want it?) The smaller maps are all 400 pixels by 400. They're all JPEG, but I think I can do PDF, if you prefer. Of course, I can't attatch PDF as a viewable document, but you can print it out more easily and I can adjust the scale. Depends on how you want to use it, I suppose.

The largest the better if I'm going to re-use them. Could you do a 1000x1000 by e-mail and post a 400x400 or does it complicate the process ? It really is up to you, since you're doing this out of your spare time...

Rune

Once A Fool
I just finished the 400X400 (seconds ago). In fact, I was about to post it when you replied to it. I could send an email with a rescaled 1000X1000, but I don't know how the quality will hold up. Let me know.

Rune

Once A Fool

Attachments

• lesterresanciennes.jpg
    lesterresanciennes.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 248

Rune

Once A Fool
Er, Sammael99, you're going to have to email me so I can reply with the larger version. You haven't specified an email address.

Sammael99

First Post
Rune said:
Er, Sammael99, you're going to have to email me so I can reply with the larger version. You haven't specified an email address.

's OK, Rune ! I picked up the 400x400 and enlarged it to 1000x1000. It works OK.

I don't know when I will use this, but I will ! Thanks a million ! I love it ! I'll post it on the Story Hour thread as well if that's OK with you !

Rune

Once A Fool
Sammael99 said:

's OK, Rune ! I picked up the 400x400 and enlarged it to 1000x1000. It works OK.

I don't know when I will use this, but I will ! Thanks a million ! I love it ! I'll post it on the Story Hour thread as well if that's OK with you !

Of course! Glad you like it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases