[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Graf

Explorer
Yeah. Still, it's nothing to sneeze at.
What's really wrong is, if I understand it properly, if you roll one crit on the dice, they're both crits.

I have to admit, I vastly prefer things when it's PCs -> monsters -> PCs -> monsters.
[edit: by which I mean the game seems to run a lot faster when all the PCs go then all the monsters go, but it may just be me.]

Walking Dad

First Post
Short question: Is'nt the kobolds attack a CLOSE blast, like the dragonborns?
I mean, could the blast area be that far away from the kobold? Or had the area be adjacent to the craetor?

(I don't know what the kobold can do. I'm just working with dragonborn infos ;) )

I don't want you to change back or something, only to get it clear for later on.

Graf

Explorer
oh yeah. If you read his action you'll see he shifted.
The map is really a curdousy to help people see the broad arc of the fight.

You won't be able to understand every detail without looking at the breakdown in the spoiler block. If you're confused about a creatures action you should take a second to look at the list of actions it took (i.e. that cteatures initiative line).
I spend a bit of effort listing each action it took how it took it and in what order.

If you don't look at that (i.e. Just glance at the map) you will really struggle to figure out what's happened.

Erekose13

Explorer
With the double crit thing, it makes it even nicer to have two chances at the roll with the ranger's daily power. Too bad 20 is the only way to get a crit :)

Graf

Explorer
They do have improved crit? Fascinating.
I have no idea about anything beyond heroic tier, and even that's iffy.

Brocks bloodied & maintained his mark on KD1.

Graf

Explorer
Not sure about dropping two marks actually. I -thought- that was a no-no, but the rules don't seem to be specific.
Unlike the palladin mark you don't do it as a minor action and then just have to maintain it with conditions (and the pally mark specifically forbids "marking two creatures" just like hunters quarry and the warlocks curse).

Hm. Any ideas? (sg? anybody?)

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I don't have the books, so I'm unsure. As far as I can tell, a fighter can have as many marks up as he can hit targets.

Remove ads