[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Graf

Explorer
PS I agree with the assessment that "the attack must include the dragonshield" does NOT mean "you can only attack the dragonshield".
So passing on the KD and then having a secondary target is fine. As would an area attack that hits the KD and other stuff.

Graf

Explorer
That was my read too. We'll go with that then. It's not like you can usually make too many attacks.

I'm thinking that cleave's secondary damage doesn't count.... since it's not an attack...

Erekose13

Explorer
Players Handbook says the fighter's mark only lasts until the end of the fighter's next turn. Each creature can only have one mark. And you mark the creature you attack even if you miss.

Walking Dad

First Post
Graf said:
Not sure about dropping two marks actually. I -thought- that was a no-no, but the rules don't seem to be specific.
Unlike the palladin mark you don't do it as a minor action and then just have to maintain it with conditions (and the pally mark specifically forbids "marking two creatures" just like hunters quarry and the warlocks curse).

Hm. Any ideas? (sg? anybody?)
Erekose13 said:
Players Handbook says the fighter's mark only lasts until the end of the fighter's next turn. Each creature can only have one mark. And you mark the creature you attack even if you miss.
More specifics on the Warlock's Curse? Is it really only one marked target a time?

Graf

Explorer
sorry no warlocks is different.
A given creature is only affected by one curse at a time but a warlock can curse everything on the board if he spends the actions.

Graf

Explorer
Next round. Technically Tyron goes -before- KD3 now, because it delayed to cover the priest (which means it's going on an 11).
But I just had it "go" to keep the game moving. -If- Tyron does something that would prevent it's action then cool, if not, it does what it did (shift and attack Brock).

PS I was rolling the stealth stuff somewhat wrong. I'll do it properly this round.

Remove ads