[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Graf

Explorer
I thought I'd mentioned this earlier but you can change anything you like once your back in town (I'd prefer if you kept your race and class...)

I -don't- really see the need to make you guys go back to town this time. Just have your v2 characters published before the next fight get started.

The wyrmpriest (ac 17 iirc) and his buddy are still alive it looks like.

Since you've got your dailies (save Iridian anyway) I'm assuming you're pushing on after this...?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Pushing on is my plan...

... Adain is still going to be a half-elf cleric of the Silver Flame. Just better.

Oh, and FYI, Wizards posted some Eberron conversions of the module and some Warforged/Shifter pregens.

Erekose13

Explorer
Too bad no race changes, shifters look cool as rangers though I love the Eladrin Fey Step so I'm good. Powers and feats though I'll be keen on trying out a few of them as we go on.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I've got my books finally as well, though a day later than planned. What CAN brown do for you? Not deliver to the FLGS until you've left and gone to a wedding instead of the day before so they would be there when the FLGS opened. Hope I haven't missed much.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Okay, after looking at my books, I think the only changes I'd make to Adain are:
- Swap his 14 (unmodified) Wis with his 16 Cha (giving him 18 Wis and 14 Cha with subsequent changes to turn undead)
- Swap out Healing Strike for Divine Glow. The former is bad for a low Str cleric, and the latter is good for a non-frontline cleric (which Adain seems to be).

Thoughts?

Graf

Explorer
Adain was not the most awesomely well designed pregen. Increasing his chance to hit and refocusing his powers is a good idea.

The changes to kots are pretty radical I may make some changes but not others. Do people have a preference for pure kots vs pure eberron kots?

Remove ads