[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Graf said:
The changes to kots are pretty radical I may make some changes but not others. Do people have a preference for pure kots vs pure eberron kots?
*shrugs* In a less B'n'P game, I'd worry about such stuff. :) Whatever seems cooler/easier.

Walking Dad

First Post
Graf said:
Adain was not the most awesomely well designed pregen. Increasing his chance to hit and refocusing his powers is a good idea.

The changes to kots are pretty radical I may make some changes but not others. Do people have a preference for pure kots vs pure eberron kots?
I don't know the story, monters or background of either one. Do as you see fit.

Graf

Explorer
Cool. I'll keep things more or less as is and just add in the stronger eberron ideas. Anybody want to kill that last kobolds for me? Or are you just letting the punk get away?

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm not making many changes, just want to try out a couple different powers for this build. For the most part the stats, feats, and powers all work for the archer build really well. The elf would've been a better choice than the eladrin, but no worries.

Trade Carefull Attack for Twin Strike
Trade Fox's Cunning for Evasive Strike

I need to fix these having read through the PHB. They appear to be typos on the character sheets.
Correct stats: Longsword +5[LS is +3 for proficiency], 1d8+3[without a shield, he'll always use it 2-handed]
Add Feats to sheet: defensive mobility & lethal hunter [missing from my character sheet version]

Graf

Explorer
I encourage trying out different powers. That's what this game is for.
Those changes sound fine, if I get a chance later I'll double check your math/corrections. Otherwise I'll just trust you.

Since people are still moding their characters and healing I'll give it a bit longer before I put up the next scene.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm doing what I stated:
- Swap his 14 (unmodified) Wis with his 16 Cha (giving him 18 Wis and 14 Cha with subsequent changes to turn undead)
- Swap out Healing Strike for Divine Glow. The former is bad for a low Str cleric, and the latter is good for a non-frontline cleric (which Adain seems to be).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases