[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

EvolutionKB

First Post
Graf,

Just to let you know...Dragonborn and Eladrin are featured in one of the latest eberron novels. The Dragon Forge. Great book and great second book in the trilogy. Pick it up if you haven't already.

Graf

Explorer
Thanks for the tip! with school and the baby I haven't had a chance to read a novel in almost two years... (managed to make a weekend for Norell and Strange (can't even remember the proper title...)

I'll probably just wind up digging out the online summary to find out there official origins in Eb

Graf

Explorer
VV, So far I've been blessed with focused and attentive players but if something happens I'll definitely keep you in mind.

In other news? Putting "swim check" in the notes line of IC seems to guarantee a result of at least 10. Not endurance though....

Graf

Explorer
Soooo....
I did make a couple of attack rolls for Iridian, just to set up the situation (twin shot seemed like the best choice for attack powers but I don't want to keep picking), I'll give Ere a bit longer to come by and take his shots.

I'll put out another post in a bit for the rest of the group who're down in the dig area since it looks like nobody else is at the lakeside.

Graf

Explorer
I'm about to go offline for the weekend. We have house guests as well.

I'll be around and try to respond to ooc stuff; I think you guys can actually do a lot without me right now (or with minimal input anyway).

So let me know how you want to proceed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases