[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

kinem

Adventurer
Brock could just be jumping to conclusions, but he's had time to mull it over, and he doesn't think the attacks were a coincidence. His suspicions are based on the map found in the kobold's pocket (post #125).

Graf

Explorer
So... leave Iridian behind as a rear guard and search?

How much searching are we talking about?
It was around dusk when you approached, I'm thinking that its now night time, more or less.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
its the dragonborn's plan, so he should give details. Of course, now we'll stick out (since we need light and I believe 4E 'bolds still don't).

Is the entrance built into a hillside? Might want to circle the hill to have a look. We'll have to use some light source (unless its moonlight enough for low light vision folks).

Graf

Explorer
There are at least two visible entrances, on either side of the waterfall (which is apparently quite loud).

The entrances are into a shear cliff that extends for some distance (i.e. as far as you can see given the terrain).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Graf: My RL group is finally getting into 4E, and they've decided to start w/ KotS. I'll be a player, so I still haven't read it, but we'll likely outpace the PbP game quickly. Don't know how you want to handle that (boot me out, keep me, etc, etc.)

Graf

Explorer
I will be on vacation from July 29th to Aug 7th. Traveling with little or no internet connecttion (I think). I plan on posting at least once more to this thread before I go. Sorry for the short lead time.

Graf

Explorer
I'd wanted to finish off this round, but it didn't happen today. Sorry.

See you all (hopefully) when I get back.

Walking Dad

First Post
@stonegod: Thank you, stonegod, you are my hero!

But: Tyron still takes 9 damage, the power only negates the crit :(

But your healing from Beacon of Hope heals all of them :D

Thanks again!

@Graf: Question:
My encounter warlord power gives another character an attack. Should I roll it in my post, or should the player of the character do it?

PS: Tyron is still listed as a human at the beginning of this thread, but he is a half-elf.

Remove ads