[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Walking Dad

First Post
I also thought the armor would save me 5 points...?

And:
We should have really made an extended rest. Starting with reduced HP and no dayly wasn't the best beginning for Tyron...

What was the reason to hurry?

Graf

Explorer
Armor? (not following sorry)Understand now. Editing to increase hit points.

People mentioned having extra APs when the decision to leave was made.

An extended rest would have given Iridian back his daily and a few people would have started off with an extra couple of hit points (or 8 or so in Adains case). But you haven't expended your healing surges so you could also have used them after your last fight...

We can do a post mortem after the fight's over...

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Questions before I can post:

What about my last attack? Doesn't happen because of enemy movement/ risking Oas?

There are four KMs on the map. Which one is KM2?

Why has Tyron 12 and not 13 HPs in your last post?

I will post anyway, but maybe have to change it after your answers.

Graf

Explorer
I think your current action makes more sense given your situation. You're not blasting at full strength, but you're not dying either.

It's probably just me, but I find it hysterical that that you keep knifing minions and teleporting around.

It may just be because I play casters, but I like the idea that even the wizard can be useful by beating up minions at close range.

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks, the +3 from daggers and the 1 HP minions are a great help :)

Swarming minions, that give other monsters a bonus and screw ranged attacks (to much OAs) are really a pain.
I really think about changing Dread Star to Armor of Agathys for more minion killing goodness.

Graf

Explorer
You have two defenders, and feylocks can get out of a 'pin' easily. What you really need is for other people to kill your cursed minions, then you could port-curse-blast-move.

Walking Dad

First Post
That was what I hoped. But my cursed minins weren't attacked :(

So I had to do it myself with my trusty dagger :]

Edit: Just skimmed through the PB forum. This seems to be the oldest and only remaining KotS game!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases