[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay its up! WD get in there. I'll have to figure out how to get Amicus in if you are going to be away on a business trip Graf. Let me know if you can tie him in prior to that. If I don't hear from you, I'll work him in another way.

Walking Dad

First Post
Okay its up! WD get in there. I'll have to figure out how to get Amicus in if you are going to be away on a business trip Graf. Let me know if you can tie him in prior to that. If I don't hear from you, I'll work him in another way.
I'm in. Will there be an own ooc thread? As I have no longer a character in Graf's game.

Graf

Explorer
I thought I was going to hit my window but I didn't. Rolling out the door.

-If- it's not troublesome could I join later by virtue of knowing Riardon d'Cealis? We're both Eladrin from the Imperium so its not much of a stretch (in fact, given that the portal has straned everyone, it makes more sense than not knowing each other).

If you can't hold a slot for me that's fine too. My time management issues are my own.

Erekose13

Explorer
Will do Graf. I get deadlines, I've got two big ones coming due next Wednesday that are hanging over my shoulder and this trouble with my car sucks for timing.

Remove ads