[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Graf

Explorer
Your mark bloodied the other KD.
(With four players I was worried this was going to be a "tough fight" but Tyron and Iridian haven't even attacked yet and it's already turning into a bit of a romp)

PS Please post your characters, with stat blocks to the Character Thread.

If you're looking for a good template for the stats you can use sg's.

Graf

Explorer
PS Paladin can only mark if you're adjacent or "tried to attack" someone this round.
I think that breathing fire on someone counts as an "attack". :cool:

Graf

Explorer
OK. Brock can only do the AoO attack/stop shift on marked foes. The thread is kinda hideous, the key post is #24.

It's backed up by the Mouse (who I tend to trust).

Since he actually only did it once that round we'll just say that he'd marked DS#2.
Also you can only interrupttake an immediate action once a round (this was in KotS pg 4, I just missed it).
So Brock will probably be a tad bit awesome next round.
Still not sure about interrupting an interrupt thing.

Edit: been using the wrong terminology (immediate action vs interrupt which is a kind of immediate action, will edit posts later when I get a chance).

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Posted IC. Had a couple of questions:
1. can I fire into melee? As far as I can tell as long as my target doesnt have cover from one of my allies there is no penalty.

2. Do you want us to make the rolls with Invisible Castle?

Will work on posting my character sheet into the sg format in the RG.

Graf

Explorer
1. No penalty for shooting into melee (thank god, such a painful rule).
I think you get cover from anything that's in the way. There isn't much about cover in the rules each map has an extensive discussion of the effects of each square but it's not very specific about application (i.e. nothing about drawing lines from this corner of that square or anything).
Cover is -2; "Superior Cover" (total concealment?) is -5.

2. Yes. I prefer that you make rolls. It's just faster and easier for everyone to know whether you succeeded or not. PLUS it can affect the rest of your action too... maybe you want to use Nimble Attack to move forward since the kobold is dead or whatever.

Having said that if you post without a roll then I'll do it for you.

If I see a post without rolls i'll assume that there aren't going to be any; so you'll probably get stuck with whatever I roll.

There's no onus on you to roll if you can't or whatever. I know some places may block certain web sites/people get busy/etc.

Graf

Explorer
That would make it even easier. (And the slinger much more likely to hit).
I must have missed that too.

Have class in a few hours, probably back in the morning.

Graf

Explorer
Last thing, please include your backstory etc (the rest of your application) in a spoiler block (or at least link to the post with it) in the Rogues Guide thread.

(That way I don't have to go hunting for it -- search seems to be down...)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases