Core Rulebook Questions

Family

First Post
If and when we get more scout reports from the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and/or the Monster Manual, what (specifically) would you like to know?

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Enchanting and enhancing existing magic items, DMG table of contents, and more Paragon Paths.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I expect Tables of Content will be supplied by WotC soon, and would take too much time during a limited-time sneak peek at the books.

Family said:
If and when we get more scout reports from the Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and/or the Monster Manual, what (specifically) would you like to know?

As much info as possible on PC Gnomes, especially the stat mods. :)

Rechan

Adventurer
Golden Wyvern Adept/Iron Sigil/etc: Where are they? Combat advantage: What circumstances give it. What's missing from the MM? Warlock pacts: TELL US about those. Wizard implements: What does going Orb or Staff get you?

General: Any stuff that will assist DMs in planning/working on their campaigns now.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Things I wish I had checked on

If given a second peek at the books, I would look for Wizard Implements, Fighter abilities tied to different weapons, and racial powers for levels beyond 1st.

I'd like to find out:

- If there is a feat or something to loosen the Rogue's weapon restrictions.

- Any information on rogue ranged powers with dagger or shuriken.

- If it is possible to hold a 2-handed weapon in one hand while using a throwing weapon

- What the action costs, if any, are for drawing a dagger or shuriken for throwing.

jeffhartsell

First Post
:1: A complete list of feat names and their effects.
:2: A complete list of paragon paths and their abilities & powers.
:3: A complete write up of rangers and rogues.
:4: Why do encounter powers max at 4 known?

:D Guess I'll have to wait until June 6th for 1, 2, & 3.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases