W2a: The Doublemurder Goblins (Manzanita Judging)

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee sheathes her weapons and goes down on one knee - she doesn't waste time waiting for the goblin to stop twitching before she pats down its body, and quickly checks its pockets. She makes especially sure to secure that nasty wand it used, and sticks it in her belt.

"There are more. In a - cough - warehouse somewhere between hrnere and the docks, I hrunderstand. It may have hrnlied. But. Heal Semabin, and hrnets sweep dockward." Her voice is unpleasant and unflattering to start, and now a note of further annoyance has crept into it.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Alright. The goblins all wear spiked leather armour, just small enough that it could fit on Tor if she so chose. Of course, it is not in the best of condition. They also have small-sized light crossbows, and short swords.

The first goblin has a stoppered potion that Jamilee quickly identifies as a potion of cure light wounds. It also carries a thunderstone, and 20 gold pieces.

The second goblin has a flask of alchemist's fire, a smokestick, 65 silver pieces, and a silver dagger, tucked into one boot.

the third goblin carries an anti-toxin, 3 flasks of acid, 20 gold pieces, and a half-empty bottle of rum with a peeling label on it: "The Thirsty Lizard's Magical Brew"

the goblin caster, just recently slain, has a small-sized shortbow and morningstar. It also has that wand of burning hands (13 charges remain... but do you know the command word?), a small steel mirror, 3 pieces of hematite worth 25 gp, and an unopened flask of quality spirits that is probably worth 20 gp. This bottle, too, seems to hail from the Thirsty Lizard brewery.

Plus 375 XP each.

Plus 75 XP each

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Wik said:
Plus 375 XP each.
(These guys had XPs in their pockets? ;)

[sblock=Wik]These in addition to the 300 XP from the fight, then? That would push Semabin over 10,000 XP and to 5th level. Do you want me to hold off leveling for the adventure?[/sblock])

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Jerrand

"Hmm let me see," Jerrand says moving closer to Semabin."Yes it appears that creature got a bit more out of you than you thought." He puts a hand on Semabin's shoulder. Praying to Sela the warmth of the healing magic closes a few of the scratches.

OOC: I'd say a few. Healed only 3 hp
Maybe I should have been a warrior :)

Spells:
0-Read Magic, Guidance, Mending
1-Cure Light Wounds(d8+1), Bless, Magic Stones(d)

edit: what about the crates in the cart Jerrand would go over and see if it could be salvaged to return to the boy and his father.

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee hurriedly stows away the small stuff she finds on the caster's body, leaving its weapons and armor behind. She's not particularly paying attention to what other people might or might not be doing regarding the posessions of the other goblins.. but she lingers on the bottle of spirits for a tick, though. Especially the label. "Thirsty Lizard", and the label's in Common.. "a place with many casks," it said. And something about a lizard. Hmm..

She rises, and turns to the others, wand ready in her off hand, making sure her rapier's loose in its sheath with the other. "Let's go. kaff. Look for the Thirsty Lizard. And goblins."

And with that, she heads towards the docks.

Wik

First Post
Holy crap, I had already awarded XP.

I knew I hadn't awarded XP yet for the final goblin, because I hadn't seen that encounter as "over", and then I accidentally re-awarded the 300.

You only just received 75 XP, not 300. So far in this adventure, you should have each received 375 XP. Sorry, totally my bad.

Wik

First Post
OOC: So, Wik has already screwed up! AWESOME! Well, at least we got it out of the way relatively early.

Jerrand searches the cart, poking through the crates. They seem to be carrying baking supplies - flour, some dried berries, yeast, and sugar, all of them wrapped finely in thick sacks. The rain is pounding down hard, and Jerrand has to shield the contents with his body. It is already quite dark, and Jerrand can barely see the contents, aided only by the light provided by distant strikes of lightning. the sheer weight of the crates, and the sucking action of the mud, makes moving the cart impossible. Luckily, on a night like tonight, there will be no thieves nearby. Of course, if Jerrand is truly hoping to safeguard the contents of hte cart, he could perhaps knock on a door and ask someone to look after it. Or perhaps not?

None of you know anything about this "Thirsty Lizard", which isn't surprising, as none have any intimate knowledge of Orussus. However, you could always hope to find it...

OOC: So, who's taking what? Or do you want to just put all items into a slush fund, and divvy it up at the end? I can even keep track for y'all.

Robichaud

Explorer
((OOC: Jamilee's grabbed what she's grabbed, and I suggest everyone do the same - pick a goblin, and go to town. I suggest Semabin nabs the healing potion, and Jamilee's grabbed the wand mostly because she thinks she's the only one who can actually use it against the remainder of the goblins. We can divvy up the loot properly after the fighting's done, but right now I'd say we have other concerns. :> ))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases