The Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games...

JimLotFP

First Post
The Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games and Their Modern Simulacra

James Maliszewski's review at Grognardia
"The Random Esoteric Creature Generator is an excellent product, a diamond in the rough that I think, with some polish, nicely exemplifies exactly the sorts of products I'd like to see spearhead the old school renaissance."

Jason Vey's review at RPG.net
"Its utility is stellar."

Order Here

"A wizard’s tower filled with the abominations of countless unknown experiments. The long deserted shrine of a dread, forgotten god. Unexplored, hostile wilderness. The deepest recesses of the great underworld, between the strongholds where dark elves and mind-blasting squid-men dwell. In all these places, and more, lurk strange and terrifying creatures, the likes which have never been seen before. When in alien environments such as these, the tests to adventurers’ bravery should be equally alien. Never mundane."

"The Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games and Their Modern Simulacra" allows a referee to create a fully-statted monster quickly and easily, providing their game with an unlimited supply of fresh and never-before-seen challenges. In addition to the generator itself, the book also features advice for the referee as well as strong editorial content.

"The Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games and Their Modern Simulacra" is published in an A5 fanzine format. 4,50€ post-paid worldwide includes both the printed booklet and pdf version (which will be manually emailed to the address you specify when the order is processed).

100% compatible with with classic editions of the most popular fantasy RPG.

Writing by James Edward Raggi IV, cover and interior illustrations by Aino Purhonen.

Out now!

Goblinoid Games

First Post
I have to say this is one of the most useful products to be released for classic fantasy games in recent times. This book has a fun writing style, and definitely delivers on its promise of providing new creature challenges. As I read through it there are many many monster possibilities that can result, and pretty much all of them I would never think of on my own.

Well done!

Dan

Remove ads