D&D 4E Halivar's 4E auto-calculating character sheet v.2.03 (OpenOffice, Excel & blank PDF)

Artos Viros

First Post
First I would like to say thank you for putting this all together, I can tell a lot of time and effort when in to this and it is really appreciated!! However, I do have a question about the Max HP field. By default, the Char sheet is fo a 1st level Cleric with all 10s for abilities, according to the sheet this would give that character a max HP of 22. That doesn't seem right to me, if I read the PHB a Cleric would have 12 + Con mod at 1st, or 12 HP with a Con of 10. Am I missing something (entirely possible!), forgive me if this has already been discussed, I started reading all of the threads but then gave up. :erm:

The formula for the field is "=DATA!B34+C33+(AH9-1)*DATA!C34+U55". The Con field is a merge of C33 and C34 (along with D, E and F), I am not an Excel wizard, but it seems to be pulling info from the same field twice...? As I say, I could be mising something really simple, if so please enlighten me.

Thanks!!

I have the same problem with Paladin its is showing a value of 25 when it should be only 17

Sirion

First Post
I really like that sheet :)

and I'd really like to see a race selector

what I don't get is why do you put magic missiles inside there 3 times???
the spell dosn't change if you switch implements
(the same with Eldritch Blast)

about javelins using str not dex, u need to set what your weapons use yourself anyway as far as I got it

a dropdown which defense the attack uses would be nice too

Dracorat

First Post
I'm on a crazy restrictive firewall and it won't allow connections to private home pages.

Can you post the files as an attachment to the original message? Otherwise, I can't get to them. =(

Skaphanatic

First Post
Would it be possible to do a racial dropdown for those races that are in the official PHBs? I know it would be impossible to predict every race that someone will want to play, but I figured at least the official ones could be covered and then if someone wants to play something crazy out of the MM or from say Dragon Magazine, then they can manually enter it. I think the majority of players are likely to pick a race from one of the (now) 3 PHBs.

Also, I want to say how awesome this sheet it. You guys have put a ton of work into it and I hope that you continue to develop it as time goes on.

Remove ads