Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

buzz

Adventurer
Cerebral Paladin said:
Please add me to the Paranoia afternoon game. I was on the fence about that or Burning Wheel, but now that Buzz has pulled his game... :)
Well, if you had said something in the last two weeks... :)

Anyway, we would still have needed at least one more person to make a viable event, given the scenario.

(Oh, added, btw.)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Woot! Less than a week until Game Day!

In case anyone hasn't got their 4E books yet, Games Plus still has all three core books and the Gift Sets available. Further, through June 15th, we are selling them all at 20% off MSRP. It isn't too late to call and reserve a copy.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:

In case anyone hasn't got their 4E books yet, Games Plus still has all three core books and the Gift Sets available. Further, through June 15th, we are selling them all at 20% off MSRP. It isn't too late to call and reserve a copy.
FYI, I've alerted the mailing list about this. Very cool deal!

HinterWelt

First Post
ForgeOverview.gif

thalmin said:

Curt, I heart you and your store so very much. Copies = reserved. Goodbye graduation money.

ekb

First Post
New victim er, offline signup:
Donna C. would like the eggs benedict at breakfast, a seat at the morning Feng Shui game and a seat at my game in the afternoon. TiA

BTW - is there wifi anywhere near Games Plus? I think that having Google Maps on hand might prove extra cool...

buzz

Adventurer
ekb said:
New victim er, offline signup:
Donna C. would like the eggs benedict at breakfast, a seat at the morning Feng Shui game and a seat at my game in the afternoon. TiA
Added. Both of those events are now full.

Remove ads