Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

buzz

Adventurer
Nazriel said:
Please sign me up for Breakfast; Morning Slot - 1. Feng Shui; and Afternoon Slot - 6. Paranoia XP, "Send In The Clones."

And if you could, please add Sharraunna for
Breakfast; Morning Slot - 5. H3: Heaven, Hell & Hegemony, "The Angel and the Deep Blue Sea," WJMacGuffin; and Afternoon Slot - 6. Paranoia XP, "Send In The Clones."
Added.

TracerBullet42

First Post
rvalle said:
Needssomething.jpg

(Taste...) Hmmm, needs a little something. A few drops of Essence of Fire Elemental to kick it up a notch and give it a little BAM!!!
Hey...have you been reading my adventure??? (Not that it's written at all, but I did have a scene much like that in my head...)

HinterWelt

First Post
First of the conversions. More to come soon. I have updated him to Iridium V2 and awarded him 25 exp (a lot more than you would normally get for one adventure).

Optio Titus Julius Silanus, Legionairus (PDF)

Titus grew up in Rome but his family heralded from Trans-alpine Gaul. They were a wealthy patrician family and still command a great deal of respect. However, Titus the Elder, Titus' father, had disgraced the last Emperor by exposing his weakness in dealing with the Persians. For this, the Silanus family has paid a heavy price. Yet, their loyalty to the Empire is known far and wide.

Originally, Titus would have been slated for the position of a Tribune in a Legion. This did not suit Titus as he feels he should have to make his own way and so he has. He quickly has risen to the rank of Optio of his cohort and has been chosen for this mission as being one of the most able to think on his feet. He takes the safety of the men under his command very seriously and will do his very best to see that they all make it through alive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases