renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Go Triad! Sir Conrad happens to be from an order of knights dedicated to the Triad, though he personally favors Ilmater a little over Torm.;)
I'm a little oout of date with the Realms. Which book is the Thiad given the most detail in (page numbers)?

This info will help me develop a background for my character that fits with the group.

renau1g

First Post
Sorry for the delay Reveille, yesterday was a Canadian holiday and I was tied up with family affairs.

Thanks Voadam for the help.

Arabesu

Ok, so there hasn't been much activity in the IC thread in about the last 10 days, I know Jerrand is out (and I'll try to recruit a cleric), but I'm wondering if it's just vacations that are slowing the posting rate down?

I know WD is gone on vacation shortly, but besides stonegod there hasn't been a post. I thought WD & Voadam were planning on taking the lead with the prisoner and was waiting for them to post. I really enjoy the PC's in the group and don't want it to die off, but let me know if you're still interested.

I missed this post earlier. I left for vacation on the 2nd. Anyway, I should be back Monday.

I am definitely still interested if you will have me.

renau1g

First Post
I must've missed you saying that. My apologies, I was wondering what happened.

I still want Yorgan in the game, welcome back

Voadam

Legend
Light Riding horses (75 gp) light load is 150 pounds - 60 move. medium encumbrance is 40 move.
Heavy Riding horses (200 gp) light load is 200 pounds 50 move. Medium load 35.
Light Warhorse (150 gp) light load is 230 pounds 60 move. Medium load 40.
Heavy Warhorse (400 gp) light load is 300 pounds 50 move, medium load 35 move.

Sir Conrad has 30 lbs of equipment (including 5 lbs cheat from his haversack and a half weight mithril and darkwood equipment) with 76 lb light load limit and 40 base movement from mithril medium armor counting as light and speed of thought feet.

Walking Dad

First Post
Just some questions before combat begins:

Is Scavenger also riding? If yes, does he need to check for the 'spider'?
Horses are large creatures. Perhaps you could use a large icon to show the position of the horses?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases