renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

renau1g

First Post
I tried to use a large icon, but it wouldn't format to the 10 x 5 spacing a horse requires, unless that's an incorrect idea.

As for Scavenger, I'm not sure whatever you and Father Blaine decided, Scavenger hadn't accepted that offer explicitly so your call.

Halford

First Post
I had not actually cast the spider yet, since its a third level spell I figured that the cart would do for now and if we need the speed or use of the cart becomes impractical we could bust out the spider - which obviously is a phanton steed.

The trouble with the spell is its 6 hour duration, as we will presumably wish to spend more than 6 hours of the day riding, so Scavenger would either have to go ahead or catch up both of which are undesirable.

Walking Dad

First Post
As Halford said about the spell. And Scavenger would not use a (living) horse.
Horses are (like all large creatures in 3.5) 10x10. 10x5 was 3.0.

Halford

First Post
Yep I second WD. A 4 hey, what an auspicous start... Renau1g did you see I edited my Knowledge checks, I had used Collector of stories twice and I can only use it once per encounter so the 2nd check would have been a 23.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
ok, so just Sir Conrad outside of the cart then? I know someone would need to be driving it so they'll need a Handle Animal check, which I assume is Yorgan as he purchased it.

Halford

First Post
Renau1g do you have a prefered stat format for during combat? And is it possible to take total cover in the cart by going prone?

Walking Dad

First Post
Wait for the anwer of the prone/cover question and the monsters turn. If not grappled Scavenger will either cast an Ray of enfeeblement on the vine.

Question: If I use summon undead to summon a bugbear zombie, is he equipped? It seems so intended, or the CR of the monsters is off.

Halford

First Post
Hehe, I have a feeling that we are going to be seeing a whole lot of Skeletal Owlbear's in the near future... I know thats my plan!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases