renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

renau1g

First Post
He didn't 'charge' per se, as in the D&D full round action with the +2 bonus to attacks, but rather just a description I used.

Same goes for the owlbear. just more flavour text, the forest didn't actually slow him down, but rather there wasn't enough movement to reach the oncoming hobgoblins with a charge action. So I assumed a double move action for it.

P.S. This site is really slow right now, it took forever to load the IC page.

Voadam

Legend
Natural 20 followed by a natural 2. Here's hoping blindness is enough to give them penalties/me bonuses to get that crit (which would do an extra 1d8+4)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
To Walking Dad

it must just be my computer but it doesn't like your signature i can get onto a thread before you post then after you post it takes forever and a day and then i can't get down past your signature very weird when you posted without your signature my computer didn't act up this has happened before on others threads just don't know why?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
yes but it may not be it

yet it is the only common thing in all threads

i would post fine get in everytime then wham "page cannot be displayed"

it might not be your signature but my old computer not a big problem

i get on eventually just takes awhile

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
r1: Any chance of labeling the different folks from the map on the thread? I have some difficulty wrapping around which R/A/H is which...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Walking Dad said:
That is weird.

Isn't my signature hidden for you?
Sblock hides it from sight but not from the browser which still has to load it. However, I've never had an issue w/ it. Only thing I can think of is the Clan image may be on a slow link w.r.t. Jerrand.

renau1g

First Post
stonegod said:
r1: Any chance of labeling the different folks from the map on the thread? I have some difficulty wrapping around which R/A/H is which...

Sure, I'll update the last post with the map in it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases