renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

renau1g

First Post
So... to ensure that I'm on board with what the group is doing.

You're going to dig shallow graves for the human bodies, burn the hobgoblin bodies, and take the magical items & the unconscious hobby with you to Drellin's Ferry.

Any dissent with this plan?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
I knew you wanted to scavenge them corpses. I'll have to make sure you burn them all not put any under a rock for later use. LOL

I agree the branches and praying post can be after they are buried branches to mark the site.

Note: I haven't gotten any responds from Sir Conrad for Draxton. His character looks a little (o.k. alot) ic. His introduction was vague and thats why Draxton has asked him questions. I know it's probeing and the company I 'm keeping is odd (only human in a menagerie?) But Draxton would watch him till he proved himself trustworthy. Just need to note if the question was ignored by the character or the player hasn't got around to reading it. Just need to know thanks.

Arabesu

Burning the bodies just makes the bones easier to carry with all that heavy flesh pealed off...

Bag of skeletons?

renau1g

First Post
Oh by the way, WD.

I'm sure you know this already, but undead probably won't be received well in town... I am of the school of thought that animate dead isn't evil per se, but it is definitely grey. That's not to say you won't be able to cast it... just leave your undead outside town (I promise no other enterprising 'heroes' will try to slay the undead ;) ).

Walking Dad

First Post
No problem. Scavenger cannot even cast Animate, yet.

But command. Perhaps are a nice undead variant will be createted if robbed bodies are burned and left lying on unholy ground. (Looks up the level of desecerate) ;)

Voadam

Legend
Jerrand Redband said:
I knew you wanted to scavenge them corpses. I'll have to make sure you burn them all not put any under a rock for later use. LOL

I agree the branches and praying post can be after they are buried branches to mark the site.

Note: I haven't gotten any responds from Sir Conrad for Draxton. His character looks a little (o.k. alot) ic. His introduction was vague and thats why Draxton has asked him questions. I know it's probeing and the company I 'm keeping is odd (only human in a menagerie?) But Draxton would watch him till he proved himself trustworthy. Just need to note if the question was ignored by the character or the player hasn't got around to reading it. Just need to know thanks.

Haven't read it yet. I've got questions too, such as about the nature of Scavenger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases