renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

renau1g

First Post
So would you rather I wait a little bit for you to RP out your introductions before I throw up a post to advance things?

I'll hold off until tomorrow, unless things are settled earlier.

P.S. Thanks for the heads up Voadam. Always appreciate the notice.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Nope I'm ready to move forward we have made small introductions and in this group not everyone wants everything about them to be known and the characters reflect that in not asking to many questions. Is everyone else ready?

Wand givin back to Sir Conrad check. :)

Arabesu

Are we going to have a flashback at some point?

So, I'm pretty sure jumping right into the encounter was just to get us all into the action asap.

Was there a description of our mission somewhere that I am missing? In another thread perhaps?

How much do we know each other? If scavenger is undead, then a) we are all cool with that fact and made up our minds that he's righteous chap back when we met, b) he has kept himself very well disguised the ENTIRE time we've been traveling, which is unlikely. So I just assumed it was a. Yorgon has no problem traveling/associating with the undead, but I reckon if Voadam is gunning for a prestige class from complete psionic (the mind blade undead hunter), then his character might take issue...

Voadam

Legend
Arabesu said:
So, I'm pretty sure jumping right into the encounter was just to get us all into the action asap.

Was there a description of our mission somewhere that I am missing? In another thread perhaps?

How much do we know each other? If scavenger is undead, then a) we are all cool with that fact and made up our minds that he's righteous chap back when we met, b) he has kept himself very well disguised the ENTIRE time we've been traveling, which is unlikely. So I just assumed it was a. Yorgon has no problem traveling/associating with the undead, but I reckon if Voadam is gunning for a prestige class from complete psionic (the mind blade undead hunter), then his character might take issue...

I don't have complete psionic, I'm completely happy sticking with straight soulknife.

Walking Dad

First Post
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4242686&postcount=155
All of you, but Voadam's PC would know each other, and their reason for traveling to the area is that Jerrand's PC would have received a message from a powerful Helmite high priest has a vision of war descending upon the area under the banner of a clawed hand. With your band being close to the region, you're asked to investigate. Voadam will be travelling there for his own reasons, but you'll be coming up to the same part of the road as the adventure begins

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4234424&postcount=96
To Walking Dad
We could put in are past the old he went to hunt down the "monster" but befriended him instead note.

I think at least cleric knows wht Scavenger is, and I would say the others also, because we worked as team before.

Voadam said:
He is? Sorry I missed that, what post is his current description in? Or what does he appear as? I was going off the appearance entry from your character sheet: http://www.darrencalvert.com/wfnecro5.jpg and was going to bring it up.
I only mentioned it in a combat post.

He is disguised as normal warforged, still a bit exotic, but without as strong reactions as a undead will cause.
(Note: He has no toad familiar and the picture is from a 'living' warforged)

renau1g

First Post
Arabesu said:

It's not the most detailed mission/background/reason for travelling ever, but the 'real' mission will be revealed as the module unfolds. The assumption is that you're an adventuring group already, having travelled together in the past and reached your currect 6th level during these exploits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases