renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

Voadam

Legend
Jerrand Redband said:
And what does everyone want to do about treasure?? I don't want to slow the down we could wait till we hit an inn or temple then discuss it.

Conrad has no interest in magic weapons, armor, or spell items. He's already got magic mithril armor and his enhanced mindblade. He's happy to take potions, rings, and miscellaneous items in general.

Walking Dad

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
And what does everyone want to do about treasure?? I don't want to slow the down we could wait till we hit an inn or temple then discuss it.
Carry it to the next sage/temple that can identify it ;)

Scavenger would take a magic weapon he can wield and other things. But he isn't highly dependant on it.

Arabesu

shifter yo!

Our party looks like 4 humans and a warforged.

Although he is fairly skilled at disguising his shifter heritage, he will only do so if needed, i.e. if we show up to a region unfriendly to shifters in some way.

As such he looks like a savagely hirsute and feral humanoid, whom through careful grooming and sartorial choices looks much more dapper and presentable than most shifters. Like a skinny and trimmed Wolverine dressed in Victorian/Edwardian attire.

As to the magic items, he could use potions, but I don't remember anything in the pile that he is specifically interested in taking. So cash would be best for him as soon we can sell the stuff.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I.e., Shag Solomon:
ShagSolomon_finish.jpg

renau1g

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Carry it to the next sage/temple that can identify it ;)

Scavenger would take a magic weapon he can wield and other things. But he isn't highly dependant on it.

Sascha has enough of a know: local that he's aware that there is a wizard capable of identifying items in Drellin's Ferry, just an FYI

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases