renau1g's - Red Hand of Doom - Beta OOC

renau1g

First Post
Ok, so there hasn't been much activity in the IC thread in about the last 10 days, I know Jerrand is out (and I'll try to recruit a cleric), but I'm wondering if it's just vacations that are slowing the posting rate down?

I know WD is gone on vacation shortly, but besides stonegod there hasn't been a post. I thought WD & Voadam were planning on taking the lead with the prisoner and was waiting for them to post. I really enjoy the PC's in the group and don't want it to die off, but let me know if you're still interested.

renau1g

First Post
Just wondering if you need another character. If not I can work one up as an alt.

With Jerrand's disappearance, the group is pretty light on healing (as is always the way ;) ) so if you want to put together someone to fill that role I'd definitely consider you to take over his spot.

If you're not interested in that role you can work up an alternate and if anyone in either group drops I can let you know.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Voadam's been on and off vacation all of July (he's currently gone until Monday, though he doesn't post often on weekends anyway).

WD's on vacation until August.

Arabesu's around. Try posting in his OOC thread for EotLC as a reminder.

I will be on vacation Aug 7 to the 12th, though I should have some net access. I make no guarantees, however. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
If you're not interested in that role you can work up an alternate and if anyone in either group drops I can let you know.
I can work something up. I'm thinking of a Sorcerer, patron deity Apollo or Pelor w/ the Arcane Disciple (CD, pg. 79) and Spontaneous Healer (CD, pg 84/85) feats. What do you think?

renau1g

First Post
Voadam's been on and off vacation all of July (he's currently gone until Monday, though he doesn't post often on weekends anyway).

WD's on vacation until August.

Arabesu's around. Try posting in his OOC thread for EotLC as a reminder.

I will be on vacation Aug 7 to the 12th, though I should have some net access. I make no guarantees, however. :)

Thanks for the info stonegod :) Enjoy your vacation!

I can work something up. I'm thinking of a Sorcerer, patron deity Apollo or Pelor w/ the Arcane Disciple (CD, pg. 79) and Spontaneous Healer (CD, pg 84/85) feats. What do you think?

I'll look at my books on Monday (I'm on a friends PC until then) and let you know my thoughts...

Voadam

Legend

The gods for this game are Forgotten Realms gods, so Lathander is the sun god you would be looking for. He's pretty much a translation of Apollo just as Sune is Aphrodite.

renau1g

First Post

Looks good to me:
Good, Nobility, Protection, Renewal, Strength, Sun are the domains of Lathander (if you're not familiar)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases