The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Some notes:

I am half-improvising this game and learning the rules. I will make mistakes. I also am not the most experienced at play by post. If you think I'm running this badly, let me know and I will take suggestions. (Like Invisible Castle.)

Your characters are not on rails. Forgehold is not the only viable adventuring locale. I have three choices. If everyone is agreeable, I will provide you with in-character hooks and you will decide what to do from there.

Option A)
Forgehold is an open ended locale that basically spans the Heroic Tier. (Levels 1-10) Bonus points to anyone who can guess my specific inspiration.

Option B)
We could also take another option which is a little more self-contained and could be done before Forgehold for levels 1-3. Keep on the Shadowfell

Option C)
We could take a short mission to raise some cash before moving up to Forgehold which is where the real opportuinties are. This would get us into some combat quickly to judge how we are running them in the future.

Let me know what you think.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Atanatotatos said:
and then turns to the warlock lady with a little bow and asks in a charming voice (would like to!!) "Could I ask you, madam, if you use a spellbook in your arcane studies?" and stuff like that a warlock could care less for...

This was the line that made me cast you mentally as Alexis Denisof (Wesley from Buffy and Angel)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I guess rollin' a natural 20 on my first try in a test means I'll never get another in a year... never been lucky with the dices... those little arrogant bastards...

Atanatotatos

First Post
Charwoman Gene said:
This was the line that made me cast you mentally as Alexis Denisof (Wesley from Buffy and Angel)

LOL Well not visually, but the somehow clumsy feeling is exactly what I meant! Really no reason to get mad. You're good at this.

Also, I'd say, don't worry too much about mistakes about the rules. I think everyone is still at the beginning of their learning curve, so if you don't mind, I think we can all help each other notice small mistakes. It's a new rule system after all!

I'm totally fine on cooperating in writing down in-game adventure hooks.

Shalimar

First Post
I would be up for A or C. C could actually be done on our way to Forgehold, maybe guarding a caravan on its way to Forgehold or something.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases