The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

SarahRequiem

First Post
Atanatotatos said:
It's really nice! Is that a bit of manga influence I see? (I fear I could be opening a can of worms ...)

yea.. thats the only style I can draw decently. I dont read mangas or watch animes though ^^;

SarahRequiem

First Post
mangas and animes just generaly dont interest me. I used to be into that stuff, but it got boring.

I really cant wait to start playing.

my 3.5 group been on hold for so long. this week will be the 5th week without game... gotta hate being young adults with lives.... (not that I have one though.)

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
SarahRequiem said:
mangas and animes just generaly dont interest me. I used to be into that stuff, but it got boring.

Now I see. I also dislike anime (Miyazaki beign an exception). A lot of good mangas out there, though.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
SarahRequiem said:
I really cant wait to start playing.

Yeah me too. It's been ages since I've played.
This waiting is killing me, too. I still don't know if Gene is going to let me in, even though you guys have been trying to fit Arden in already (thanks)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Atanatotatos said:
Yeah me too. It's been ages since I've played.
This waiting is killing me, too. I still don't know if Gene is going to let me in, even though you guys have been trying to fit Arden in already (thanks)

YES, you are in! Adding players is easy n 4e to balance.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
So we have
2 Defenders (Fighter + Paladn)
2 Strikers (Rogue + Warlock)
1 Leader (Warlord)
1 Controller (Wizard)

Sounds great.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yeah! what about out-of-combat roles? I'll take a better look at skill selections. Guess Arden gets to be the knowledge-b***h :D

EDIT: looks like everything's covered, there's even some overlapping (in a good sense)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases